APP ISSUE!!

Guy Triplett

You're app isn't working for me! I paid 13 dollars for one for the scripts. The app came up when i first downloaded it i started the script and i did nothing starting going crazy so i restarted it. When i tried starting it back up it does nothing at all NOTHING so it would be nice if you could FIX the issue or refund me!

1 hour ago, Guy Triplett said:

You're app isn't working for me! I paid 13 dollars for one for the scripts. The app came up when i first downloaded it i started the script and i did nothing starting going crazy so i restarted it. When i tried starting it back up it does nothing at all NOTHING so it would be nice if you could FIX the issue or refund me!

Did you follow the "How to use?" 

I am new to Epicbot too and make sure to watch" how to use" because it 100% show you how to use the scripts step by step.

If you can't find where" how to use" it next to "buy scripts"

Edited by n8820i

4 hours ago, Guy Triplett said:

Hey! Script load times are a bit slow due to some security measures. I'm working on a rewrite of that currently that should fix the issue. In the mean time, the script is likely loading, it just may take some time.