pro construction by bloodyharry

graphics0627

hey whoever runs the bloodharry scripts i have a few bugs to tell you about on the new pro construction!

1. when selecting Maghoney  tables when he uses the butler it clicks oak and mahog at the same time and doesnt put in a number

2. when trying to unnote with philes it just sits at portal and clicks building mode in house settings

other then that , thats all i tried so far and they were the bugs im running into! if it can successfully type in the numbers i think it will be a good script! i love bloodharrys scripts he does very good with them! lets get a good running cons one already ! thats what we really neeed! glad you put the effort into making one for us finally !!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2023 at 1:22 AM, graphics0627 said:

hey whoever runs the bloodharry scripts i have a few bugs to tell you about on the new pro construction!

1. when selecting Maghoney  tables when he uses the butler it clicks oak and mahog at the same time and doesnt put in a number

2. when trying to unnote with philes it just sits at portal and clicks building mode in house settings

other then that , thats all i tried so far and they were the bugs im running into! if it can successfully type in the numbers i think it will be a good script! i love bloodharrys scripts he does very good with them! lets get a good running cons one already ! thats what we really neeed! glad you put the effort into making one for us finally !!

Thanks for the feedback. These issue's have been fixed in a recent update.  If you have any further questions please join the discord as we are active on there. Script updates are also posted in the discord.