Pro AIO woodcutting bug

ProStreet

Hey when i selected cut+fletch script doesnt select anything to fletch atleast at lvl 1, so i choosed to create arrow shafts, and after lvl pop up it doesnt continue either.

proto wc.png

proto wc1.png

And also it doesnt withdraw new axe from bank when i selected auto upgrade axe

Edited by ProStreet

7 minutes ago, ProStreet said:

Hey when i selected cut+fletch script doesnt select anything to fletch atleast at lvl 1, so i choosed to create arrow shafts, and after lvl pop up it doesnt continue either.

proto wc.png

proto wc1.png

And also it doesnt withdraw new axe from bank when i selected auto upgrade axe

Gonna re-write the fletching function, should be out in the next update or two 🙂 

16 minutes ago, ProStreet said:

nice, it also sometime stops after script chop down the tree, status:cutting tree - and does nothing when you dont click on next tree 

if you've got long sleeps enabled, it will sometimes wait a couple of secs before clicking the next tree

Bug Description:Won't bank
How to recreate the bug: start cutting regular logs with loc varrock east bank and varrock east for normal logs

Possible fixes (if you know of any): nah
Extra info: just stands there doing nothing
Screenshots/Videos/GIF: 

image.png.316d4959ea674a6069ab27c43c3fc4c7.png

Bug Description:
-at any given moment it can get stuck at this place, just standing into the distance. did not enable long sleeps
How to recreate the bug:
-start cutting regular logs with loc varrock east bank and varrock east for normal logs
Extra info:
-It will always get stuck on the same road, when clicking the tree manually it is all good.
Screenshots/Videos/GIF:

image.png.19e0b24e9d2e751d69b34bac11af7a32.png

Edited by Sellout

3 hours ago, Zammyking111 said:

Bug Description:
-If you wood-cut with axe in inventory gets stuck. Yews - Catherby - Seers
Extra info:
I put axe that I can equip and issue disappeared, banks, and chops tree.

Should be fixed now 🙂

3 hours ago, Sellout said:

Bug Description:
-at any given moment it can get stuck at this place, just standing into the distance. did not enable long sleeps
How to recreate the bug:
-start cutting regular logs with loc varrock east bank and varrock east for normal logs
Extra info:
-It will always get stuck on the same road, when clicking the tree manually it is all good.
Screenshots/Videos/GIF:

Should be fixed now 🙂

4 hours ago, Sellout said:

Bug Description:Won't bank
How to recreate the bug: start cutting regular logs with loc varrock east bank and varrock east for normal logs

Possible fixes (if you know of any): nah
Extra info: just stands there doing nothing
Screenshots/Videos/GIF: 

Should be fixed now 🙂

On 10/18/2020 at 1:01 PM, runeg33k said:

image.thumb.png.1d12ce3dcb9a940235a20baa4737a922.pngsometime it right clicks and freezes like i have found allowing input and the reclicking the tree and restart the script.

Try fixed mode, seems to be issues with resizable mode

18 hours ago, Maddawg said:

On the Pro Woodcutting, Yews are recognized on Corsair Cove, but no bank option (which Corsair Cove does have a bank) 🙂

Added the bank 🙂

On 10/18/2020 at 9:50 AM, ProStreet said:

Hey when i selected cut+fletch script doesnt select anything to fletch atleast at lvl 1, so i choosed to create arrow shafts, and after lvl pop up it doesnt continue either

Re-wrote the function and added some more checks, please try again and let me know if it works 😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Proto said:

I can add if you tell me where it is 🙂

Oh shit my bad it’s right here

Outside lumby thank you 🙂

and I’m at work I don’t have runescape so I had to show you this way sorry

BA458C8D-72F4-4CE7-AB68-34048EE69F83.jpeg

Edited by MrPker9

Bug Description:
-If you start flyfishing without anything in you inv. it will forget to pick the feathers and only picks the fly rod out of your bank
How to recreate the bug:
-start the script without needed items
Screenshots/Videos/GIF: -
Possible fixes (if you know of any): have a check for feathers ?
Extra info: -

711323659_ProaioWoodcutter19-2228.thumb.png.c3362ff82539e3a65507b3527ac7ad01.pngis there suppost to be a long pause when using the Pro Aio woodcutter? in the last 8min i got 300xp.

player does a lot of just standing there. cutting trees at lumbridge with banking there as well.

Thanks

SourCherrys

Pro aio Woodcutter 19-2220.png

Edited by Sour

1 hour ago, Sour said:

711323659_ProaioWoodcutter19-2228.thumb.png.c3362ff82539e3a65507b3527ac7ad01.pngis there suppost to be a long pause when using the Pro Aio woodcutter? in the last 8min i got 300xp.

player does a lot of just standing there. cutting trees at lumbridge with banking there as well.

Thanks

SourCherrys

Pro aio Woodcutter 19-2220.png

What location/bank

2 hours ago, Maddawg said:

Yew Trees , it is only recognizing 2 out of 3, plus when you have a full inventory, it does not walk to bank on Corsair Cove

Thanks for all that you do Proto! ❤️

I think this might be a dax walker not supporting that location 😞 

6 hours ago, Zammyking111 said:

Bug Description:

Doesn't Open Bank.

How to recreate:

Let Chop Yews at Lumbridge; Bank Upper Lumbridge Works for a few runs then gets stuck.

Video:

https://gyazo.com/e402aa30c4a9fe1918d648fb8aa039df

Seems to have failed walking to the selected area, does it happen every time you run it or...?

1 hour ago, Proto said:

What location/bank

Seems to have failed walking to the selected area, does it happen every time you run it or...?

i had problem with just trees. it would run around not cut trees. once in a while it would say in stats its cutting mean while it was just sitting there. other time is would just sit there for 2 mins give or take. then cut like 6 ish trees then just sit there again.

7 hours ago, Proto said:

What location/bank

Doesn’t happen every-time after 3 times successfully banking, and allow input is turned off; then it does it. I have never successfully ran longer then 30 mins before crashing in bank.