EpicBot Script Suggestions

Mint

I already have a few so,

Pro AIO Fisher: Would be nice to have the paint show what level you started at and what level you are now so that we don't have to check what level we are via the skills tab. Would also like to see an option for cooking salmon/trout at barb village :classic_smile: Also add an option to drop clue bottles
Pro Simple Fighter: Would be nice to have an option to be able to not have food (Like a checkbox if we want to use food or not)

Edited by smile

5 hours ago, smile said:

I already have a few so,

Pro AIO Fisher: Would be nice to have the paint show what level you started at and what level you are now so that we don't have to check what level we are via the skills tab. Would also like to see an option for cooking salmon/trout at barb village :classic_smile: Also add an option to drop clue bottles
Pro Simple Fighter: Would be nice to have an option to be able to not have food (Like a checkbox if we want to use food or not)

Fisher:  I think the paint shows how many levels you gained, but I'll be re-working the paint when I get round to it 😄 And barb cooking, I'll add it to my list and see how I can add it 🙂

Fighter: I'll add this in next release 🙂

5 hours ago, smile said:

Pro Simple Fighter: Option to claim from Adventurer Jon

This would be more of a Adventure path script. This fighter will be free and a premium one will be released in due time 🙂

1 minute ago, Diabolic said:

Quest script would be nice to see during beta, also birdhouse script that could be merged into a farming script in the future would be nice aswell 😛

Pro Quester planned. Won't be released until after beta, however. 

• 2 weeks later...

Pro Smither - Have the bot use the "withdraw X" option instead of right clicking on the item and then doing "withdraw X" when doing bronze bars because right now it just right clicks on "withdraw X" on the item and adds more clicks than there needs to be.
Pro Smither - Have the bot use hotkeys when using the furnace so it doesn't need to use the mouse more efficient that way :classic_smile:

Edited by smile
typo correction