Hello Everyone!

Halzemere

Hello everyone,

Not sure how many old folks might remember my old username: "Silentcore X".

I used to be a helper on these forums before this new forum/client update. From time to time I would come back to check for any updates. Here I am after checking back once again and finding out everything has changed. I am excited once again to be given the chance to help testing scripts and with the same mentality try to help the community out. My main goal is to create an active community where we can all help each other out. Whether it's setting a script up or any sort of Rs advices. 

EDIT: Found the old Helper Gif

f4P6FmE.gif

Edited by Halzemere

23 hours ago, Halzemere said:

Hello everyone,

I used to be a helper on these forums before this new forum/client update. From time to time I would come back to check for any updates. Here I am after checking back once again and finding out everything has changed. I am excited once again to be given the chance to help testing scripts and with the same mentality try to help the community out. My main goal is to create an active community where we can all help each other out. Whether it's setting a script up or any sort of Rs advices. 

f4P6FmE.gif

What is your discord name?

On 9/23/2020 at 12:22 AM, Halzemere said:

Hello everyone,

f4P6FmE.gif

Hi there. 

Remember me? I started out as a middleman in the era of NStark and Imhotep and where Neji was still active. Eventually became market moderator solo running the whole market with 300+ vouches. Ended up as a Super Moderator. Good old MSN communication times. 

Fun fact on your helper GIF. I had the OG Signature made by PitchGFX, it is the attached OMMV Signature. It was liked by the staff so I asked PitchGFX if he could make this for all of the staff at the time, however he wouldn't. Your signature and all of the other staff signatures eventually were recreated by somebody else. 

d5sxh7q-5e26d1f6-3ba8-4bd7-b293-d17eed58b1af.gif

BoringBlaringIslandcanary-size_restricted.gif

5 hours ago, Hadirokiwo said:

Hi there. 

Remember me? I started out as a middleman in the era of NStark and Imhotep and where Neji was still active. Eventually became market moderator solo running the whole market with 300+ vouches. Ended up as a Super Moderator. Good old MSN communication times. 

Fun fact on your helper GIF. I had the OG Signature made by PitchGFX, it is the attached OMMV Signature. It was liked by the staff so I asked PitchGFX if he could make this for all of the staff at the time, however he wouldn't. Your signature and all of the other staff signatures eventually were recreated by somebody else. 

d5sxh7q-5e26d1f6-3ba8-4bd7-b293-d17eed58b1af.gif

BoringBlaringIslandcanary-size_restricted.gif

Yes,I remember you being a Super Mod and running the market. Good ol' EB days.. Welcome back dear friend.

2 hours ago, Sellout said:

welcome back 🙂

Thank you!

Edited by Halzemere