Pro Fisher

java_SRtRhTWWkZ.png.c6ca06023d596fae2bfaf55064022586.png

Main fishing types:

▶️ Supports nearly every fish and area

▶️ Aerial fishing

▶️ Minnows

List of all features:

▶️  Supported fish: Anchovies, Shrimp, Anglerfish, Bass, Cod, Dark crab, Herring, Karambwanji, Karambwan, Lobster, Mackerel, Monkfish, Pike, Sacred eel, Sardine, Shark, Swordfish, Trout, Salmon, Tuna, Barbarian

▶️  Start and go from anywhere (as long as you have the equipment and bait in your bank)

▶️  Always banks at the closest bank

▶️  Avoids shark at minnows

▶️  Gets equipment, knife, worms and bird at aerial fishing 

Progress reports:

Updates:

v12:

Updated to v12!

- F2P Lobster farm mode added (more modes coming soon)
    - Will run until you run out of money. Be sure to have lobster pot / money
- Normal fishing re-written (Should run better, less web walker calls) 
- Added support for Dragon Harpoon
- Added more locations
- GUI overhaul
- Added new paint

java_5AWw1nPRRa.png

nub 1.png

Edited by Proto
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Proto changed the title to Pro Fisher
11 hours ago, myrkaperse said:

If I want script to catch for example sardines with rod, script runs into deadend, because it cannot rightclick and select bait.

Should be fixed in update, had it set to click on net instead of bait.... 😢

• 3 weeks later...

Tried the karambwan fishing, couldnt get it to work.
When initialized on the fairy ring at fish spot, it wont fish and give errors.

Once start when already fishing it will change state to fishing, but when inv is full it won't bank in zanaris but draynor and it will bank also the karambwanji. other than that, think it will be promising once fixed

14 minutes ago, Ephix said:

Tried the karambwan fishing, couldnt get it to work.
When initialized on the fairy ring at fish spot, it wont fish and give errors.

Once start when already fishing it will change state to fishing, but when inv is full it won't bank in zanaris but draynor and it will bank also the karambwanji. other than that, think it will be promising once fixed

Will test later, but just as a note, the script doesn't support teleports for banking for now, it will be part of the webwalker 🙂

Found a  bug this morning, my character was just standing on the docks of the Fishing Guild (North) not fishing. Two empty slots in bag still as well.

Looks like the script didn't like my dragon harpoon in my bag and instead took the regular harpoon out of the bank.

The script was still running.

4 hours ago, mrpablo said:

Found a  bug this morning, my character was just standing on the docks of the Fishing Guild (North) not fishing. Two empty slots in bag still as well.

Looks like the script didn't like my dragon harpoon in my bag and instead took the regular harpoon out of the bank.

The script was still running.

Don't have an account to test using dragon harpoon, but I'll try and add it in the next update 🙂

Yo Proto, great script so far got hella xp on my main. But when its dropping fish for barb fishing it drops all and then does a right click in the inventory for some reason after all fish are dropped. I feel like thats kinda bot like as most players wouldnt right click every time when inventories empty.

8 hours ago, ipokefire said:

Yo Proto, great script so far got hella xp on my main. But when its dropping fish for barb fishing it drops all and then does a right click in the inventory for some reason after all fish are dropped. I feel like thats kinda bot like as most players wouldnt right click every time when inventories empty.

this is an API issue, not a script issue.  @Suko @Koala the dropAllExcept API method has this bug with shift dropping

• Global Moderators
45 minutes ago, drjuteuse said:

Why can't i use the pro fisher script any longer ?

Pro Fisher was transitioned to premium. You can find it in the store.

1 hour ago, drjuteuse said:

i am VIP+ , it doesnt work with premium scripts ? little bit confused with the VIp that i bought too haha

VIP+ is an extension of your privileges on EpicBot. Right now its primary use is to run more bots as the free version is currently limited to 5.  Pro Fisher is now a premium script, every one of our premium scripts has to be purchased separately. There are tons of other free scripts at the moment (which will get conveted to paid eventually).

• Like 2