Pro Tutorial Island

Koala

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, brain budt said:

it can't find the close button for the poll box thingy it will just right click around "reload" button. Once I mennualy close it it will go just like normal.

would also be nice if it would press space instead of click to continue 

This script isn't released yet.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

at the bank after doing polling, inside the room the bot will sometimes misclick and try moving to the next thing. tell I restart the prompt to talk to account guide.

later update: it also doesn't save it setting 

Edited by GE-MainX

• 1 month later...

@Koala There seems to be some issues I encountered while running this script today.

1. got stuck at name selection screen, just kept spamming this in the logger : "[08:39:15.813][DEBUG][Pro Tutorial Island][604] Generated name:" until i typed in a name.
2. When at the gate for killing the rat, it spammed this: "[08:45:27.136][STDOUT][604] Opening gate"

If you could look into these that'd be awesome! Otherwise flawless so far!

3 hours ago, JoshBob said:

@Koala There seems to be some issues I encountered while running this script today.

1. got stuck at name selection screen, just kept spamming this in the logger : "[08:39:15.813][DEBUG][Pro Tutorial Island][604] Generated name:" until i typed in a name.
2. When at the gate for killing the rat, it spammed this: "[08:45:27.136][STDOUT][604] Opening gate"

If you could look into these that'd be awesome! Otherwise flawless so far!

I'll take a look at the naming. Probably a small bug with the new interface, thanks!

The gate issue is a walker bug, which I fixed on the API side. I'll work on getting someone to push an API update since it's a bit overdue.