Pro Wintertodt

Koala

Hey @Koala, Loving the script, but idk what is causing this error. I am at WT, and sometimes it will be stuck saying "Banking" and just stand at the brazier or middle. I am trying to use a custom mouse profile and custom script settings (the manager where I can add breaks in between scripts and such) if that helps.

10 hours ago, JoshBob said:

Hey @Koala, Loving the script, but idk what is causing this error. I am at WT, and sometimes it will be stuck saying "Banking" and just stand at the brazier or middle. I am trying to use a custom mouse profile and custom script settings (the manager where I can add breaks in between scripts and such) if that helps.

I think my next update should fix this!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, nice script overall.  Some bugs I ran into while using it:

Clicks minimap too quickly every time when entering wintertodt (screen is still loading when it clicks)

Eats at full hp pretty often

If eating multiple food, clicks the 2nd food too quick as the animation from first eat hasnt finished

Clicks through level up dialogues rather than just continuing what it is doing

Slow response times to getting hit by the boss before reacting and continuing doing what it was doing (fming, fletching, wcing)

EDIT: working after a few rounds of playing. Doesn't go to another brazier when one goes out

Goes for helmet on the clue outfit hunt before going for torso

The first 6 bugs cause the script to seem very botlike, just figured id share that with you.  Other than that, script works great.  Hope your able to implement something to help with that.  Let me know if I can help in any way.

Edited by GuNCuSSiON

1 minute ago, GuNCuSSiON said:

Hey there, nice script overall.  Some bugs I ran into while using it:

Clicks minimap too quickly every time when entering wintertodt (screen is still loading when it clicks)

Eats at full hp pretty often

If eating multiple food, clicks the 2nd food too quick as the animation from first eat hasnt finished

Slow response times to getting hit by the boss before reacting and continuing doing what it was doing (fming, fletching, wcing)

Goes for helmet on the clue outfit hunt before going for torso

The first 4 bugs cause the script to seem very botlike, just figured id share that with you.  Other than that, script works great.  Hope your able to implement something to help with that.  Let me know if I can help in any way.

I'll take a look. I've never been too happy with a lot of the interaction transitions. I also didn't mean to push the clue hunter outfit just yet 😅
Will try and get an update out later today 🙂

1 minute ago, Koala said:

I'll take a look. I've never been too happy with a lot of the interaction transitions. I also didn't mean to push the clue hunter outfit just yet 😅
Will try and get an update out later today 🙂

Awesome! Willing to help if you need more details just let me know.  I can help with logs, timing of the issue, whatever you need. Also updated the post with 2 other bugs that I found.  

Edited by GuNCuSSiON

Another progress update/bug: I found that randomly the bot will get stuck at the brazier as the round ends and does not go to bank or continue.  If I click anywhere on the screen it will continue running, otherwise it just sits there. 

It seems to occur when still at the brazier firemaking and an XP drop for firemaking occurs at the same time that an XP drop for the minigame ending occurs, but only have had it happen a few times so far so not sure that's the exact trigger.  Also seemingly happens when logs are still in inventory when minigame ends.

Edited by GuNCuSSiON

9 hours ago, GuNCuSSiON said:

Another progress update/bug: I found that randomly the bot will get stuck at the brazier as the round ends and does not go to bank or continue.  If I click anywhere on the screen it will continue running, otherwise it just sits there. 

It seems to occur when still at the brazier firemaking and an XP drop for firemaking occurs at the same time that an XP drop for the minigame ending occurs, but only have had it happen a few times so far so not sure that's the exact trigger.  Also seemingly happens when logs are still in inventory when minigame ends.

Did you earn a crate still?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Cellux said:

@Koala took a break from runescape

i noticed script been updated what's the best set up? I'm only getting around 180-220k an hour at 97fm

could you explain move to waiting % does please.

so you can choose at what % of the game it goes to the waiting spot to wait out the game.

Lower = higher exp

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This script is seriously awful.. There are free RL plugins that do better than this paid bot.. Left it for 6 hours and it got 8kc... Not to mention it only gets single roll crates with no customization to force it to get at least 750 points or, anything really..

Get's stuck in "walking" status a lot and just sits there, or it will sit in WT stuck in "banking" status.

Client is amazing, script is not..

4 hours ago, j35t3r said:

This script is seriously awful.. There are free RL plugins that do better than this paid bot.. Left it for 6 hours and it got 8kc... Not to mention it only gets single roll crates with no customization to force it to get at least 750 points or, anything really..

Get's stuck in "walking" status a lot and just sits there, or it will sit in WT stuck in "banking" status.

Client is amazing, script is not..

Hey! I've been running it for awhile now and it's running pretty well for me.

What are you stats, Particularly woodcutting? I imagine that is the culprit for the low kc.

I'll look into adding a "maximize points" option. It currently does not do that because people thought it looked too bot-like.

I wasn't aware walking was still an issue. Just for some context, are you using injection or reflection? And fixed or resizable mode? A screenshot of where it's getting stuck (with screen/minimap visible) would be fantastic if you can manage it.

• 1 month later...

when using the break system at 30 min if inv has logs or  kindling the bot will stand at the root, with the gui reading fletching root taking dmg the bot will stand there till it dies. it does not eat food or anything else.

walking back after death even if there are teles in the bank it walks back and just stands at bank and does not re-enter the game to pick up gear.

the bot doesn't seem to pick up on the pyro gear it will just bank it and go back to the game.

suggestions :

have a option to trade in the extra pyro gear would be nice

finishing the clue hunter gear set options would be nice as well

i love the script a lot it is very well done.

35 minutes ago, GE-MainX said:

when using the break system at 30 min if inv has logs or  kindling the bot will stand at the root, with the gui reading fletching root taking dmg the bot will stand there till it dies. it does not eat food or anything else.

walking back after death even if there are teles in the bank it walks back and just stands at bank and does not re-enter the game to pick up gear.

the bot doesn't seem to pick up on the pyro gear it will just bank it and go back to the game.

suggestions :

have a option to trade in the extra pyro gear would be nice

finishing the clue hunter gear set options would be nice as well

i love the script a lot it is very well done.

What is your break setting set to?

I'll take a look at the others. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, CarleezyGaming said:

what does behavior settings do. mainly the skip game percentage? 

If it enters a game already in progress, skip game percentage is what determines if it plays the current game or waits for the next. Ex. if skip game percentage is 70% and you enter an existing game with 52% Wintertodt health remaining, it will wait until the next game. If Wintertodt had 85% health, it would play.

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, traumav2 said:

can you make an option to prioritize points... kinda an issue since if it doesnt get 500 first inv fletching it runs out of time half the time. so far this is sadflt not worth the money

Can you send your settings? Not sure why it would ever fail to get over 500

• 3 weeks later...

Decent script, does what its supposed to. However im only getting 500-600 points per game which is very sad, not sure why it cant get 700+. Also im only getting 100k exp/h at level 70 when i could manually get twice the amount at this level.

What settings should I have, not just for the script itself but for the client, to maximize exp and points? Should i have fixed or rezisable settings on the client. Also when the pyromancer needs to be healed the bot just stands still loosing out points and experience.