🐨 Restocking 🐨

🐨 Loot Tracking 🐨

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

currently getting this when i try to run it 

[01:50:41.799][DEBUG][Script][1084] Had an exception
[01:50:41.801][STDERR][1084] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: (minimum <= value <= maximum) is false
[01:50:41.802][STDERR][1084]     at javax.swing.SpinnerNumberModel.<init>(SpinnerNumberModel.java:125)
[01:50:41.804][STDERR][1084]     at javax.swing.SpinnerNumberModel.<init>(SpinnerNumberModel.java:147)
[01:50:41.806][STDERR][1084]     at com.epicbot.koala.ProWintertodt.GUI.loadDefaultValues(GUI.java:106)
[01:50:41.809][STDERR][1084]     at com.epicbot.koala.ProWintertodt.GUI.<init>(GUI.java:58)
[01:50:41.810][STDERR][1084]     at com.epicbot.koala.ProWintertodt.ProWintertodt.loop(ProWintertodt.java:65)
[01:50:41.812][STDERR][1084]     at com.epicbot.api.shared.script.LoopScript$LoopTask.run(du:137)
[01:50:41.814][STDERR][1084]     at com.epicbot.api.shared.script.ScriptTaskContainer.runTask(oq:73)
[01:50:41.815][STDERR][1084]     at com.epicbot.api.shared.script.ScriptTaskContainer.run(oq:143)
[01:50:41.817][STDERR][1084]     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
[01:50:41.819][STDERR][1084]     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
[01:50:41.821][STDERR][1084]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[01:50:43.114][INFO][B][1158] RandomHandler stopped

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn its sick, could script do the job in f2p till its 50 firemaking?

I like to set my acc's for a day to rest and see if they are good next day so I wouldn't waste money on bonds. 🙂

Edited by FUKK

• 4 weeks later...

@Koala 

the script randomly just stands next to the burning brazier from time to time, doing nothing    but taking damage,                     

also will not eat a full cake runs to bank once all cakes are 2/3                         

Edited by Cellux

1 hour ago, Cellux said:

@Koala 

the script randomly just stands next to the burning brazier from time to time, doing nothing    but taking damage,                     

also will not eat a full cake runs to bank once all cakes are 2/3                         

I'll push an update with the food fix - What's the status when it's standing next to the brazier?

2 hours ago, Cellux said:

Sorry for the poor quality

i have my food set to 4, it just stood there once game finished,

image.png.ea5baf854f6fff54f022ae5865975a30.png

That's perfect. I'll try and see whats up. I haven't touched that logic recently, but it's possible a webwalker update messed with it. 

• Like 1

hello, I must say this is a brilliant bot, couple of issues i've noticed which is when the pyro is down the bot doesn't move and takes damage and doesn't run to the other brazier in the screenshot and when setting mouse to fast it doesnt initially light the brazier at the beginning of the game as its too slow to react ( not really a issue but more a minor inconvenience) apart from that so far so good 🙂 (sorry poor screenshot)wintertodt.thumb.png.e2f2931fab395085fbe10a66e622d627.png

3 minutes ago, mitchel.coppen1994 said:

hello, I must say this is a brilliant bot, couple of issues i've noticed which is when the pyro is down the bot doesn't move and takes damage and doesn't run to the other brazier in the screenshot and when setting mouse to fast it doesnt initially light the brazier at the beginning of the game as its too slow to react ( not really a issue but more a minor inconvenience) apart from that so far so good 🙂 (sorry poor screenshot)wintertodt.thumb.png.e2f2931fab395085fbe10a66e622d627.png

I'll take a look, thanks!

10 hours ago, Koala said:

I'll take a look, thanks!

Thanks buddy, i ran for about 8 hrs total and the only real issue was the idle standing and i lost many games where it stood at the brazier with a full inv of fletched logs idle taking damage when the pyro was down but still has close to 100 crates when i woke up and was capping 200k xp a hour, infact i sorta like the slow click/miss on the brazier at the beginning of the game as its more human like but would be awesome to see some more camera movements as it stays in one position the whole game and only turns when it wants to bank, apart from that good job 🙂

Screenshot_20210216-101048_Gallery.jpg

hello, the bot seems to be intermittently working after todays update, it runs up to the door and just stands there and doesn't interact with it and stands there saying generating path, i ran a game and everything ran ok and it clicked the door to exit and banked but wouldn't always re enter, cheers

edit; ran for a hour now no issues so not sure what happened

bot.thumb.png.dd86cd9276a36657124ff21a8c1056b5.png 

Edited by mitchel.coppen1994
update

6 hours ago, mitchel.coppen1994 said:

hello, the bot seems to be intermittently working after todays update, it runs up to the door and just stands there and doesn't interact with it and stands there saying generating path, i ran a game and everything ran ok and it clicked the door to exit and banked but wouldn't always re enter, cheers

edit; ran for a hour now no issues so not sure what happened

bot.thumb.png.dd86cd9276a36657124ff21a8c1056b5.png 

Hey - I'll take a look as soon as I can.