will not let me open the multiple accounts...Resolved....

roofscoop

I am finding my self spending over an hour sometimes trying to get this to just work with a paid script.

Any suport regarding this would be very helpful, and maybe for a number of others i'd imagine.

Thanks.

Edited by roofscoop

1 hour ago, roofscoop said:

So i paid for this like a week ago, specifically to run more than one account. I have tried countless number of times just to try and get it to open. I have been monitoring some of the posts here and it seems like there is a lack of support, and seems like it is'nt just me who is having problems. I am finding my self spending over an hour sometimes trying to get this to just work with a paid script.

I would like to consider myself pretty knowlagable with stuff like this as i write my own scripts as a hobbie.. that being said, as a customer should'nt this be pretty straight forward?

Any suport regarding this would be very helpful, and maybe for a number of others i'd imagine.

Thanks.

Discord is much more active that forums for this kind of support. If you're able to post in #help it'd be much easier to help debug any issues you're having.

• 4 weeks later...