Pro Thiever

Quackers

1 hour ago, n8820i said:

Do I have to buy again? because my other pro thieve is gone or can I get refund.....not try to be mean but I feel like I got...

You already have the new one. The old one isn't supported by the scripter anymore. If you have any issues, report them to Quackers so he can fix them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Doesn't seem to be working at baker stalls in Ardougne. The script just does nothing, it doesn't seem to recognize the stalls.

Also, the script doesn't seem to integrate with the Epic Bot scheduler + script settings. Usually you can select a saved profile in the scheduler and the script will automatically pick that when starting so that you don't have to be there to start it. With this script it seems that the GUI pops up when the script is scheduled, but then you have to manually load the profile and start the script through the GUI still.

Also seeing some issues with banking. It often will 'Attempt to open the bank', then it just turns around and goes back to the thieving location without ever opening the bank. Seems to just have a problem opening it quite often 

On 10/11/2021 at 3:49 AM, Roflz said:

Doesn't seem to be working at baker stalls in Ardougne. The script just does nothing, it doesn't seem to recognize the stalls.

Also, the script doesn't seem to integrate with the Epic Bot scheduler + script settings. Usually you can select a saved profile in the scheduler and the script will automatically pick that when starting so that you don't have to be there to start it. With this script it seems that the GUI pops up when the script is scheduled, but then you have to manually load the profile and start the script through the GUI still.

18 hours ago, Roflz said:

Also seeing some issues with banking. It often will 'Attempt to open the bank', then it just turns around and goes back to the thieving location without ever opening the bank. Seems to just have a problem opening it quite often 

All of these should be fixed in v14 , it's now live, I apologize for the delays.

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, Quackers said:

A client update was pushed that fixed this issue. If anybody else has the same issues try to increase your heap size before launching, as this may solve your issue.

Yes, just increase the heap size. Thank you Quackers.

• 1 year later...