My pro thieve is gone.

n8820i

19 hours ago, Quackers said:

This issue should be fixed in v11, It is live on the SDN, please let me know if you run into the issue again.

Hi, still got small issue on master farmer. After inventory is full, it only drop 4 seed and rest didn't drop. ( I set no bank with drop GP at 151 and it should drop most useless seed)

On 9/7/2021 at 11:24 AM, n8820i said:

Hi, still got small issue on master farmer. After inventory is full, it only drop 4 seed and rest didn't drop. ( I set no bank with drop GP at 151 and it should drop most useless seed)

Double check the value of the seeds that aren't being dropped, if you can send a screenshot of the ones that aren't being dropped it would help.

2 hours ago, Quackers said:

Double check the value of the seeds that aren't being dropped, if you can send a screenshot of the ones that aren't being dropped it would help.

Same, I set the GP into 5000 with no bank still only drop 4 seed. Repeat over and over again.

19 hours ago, Quackers said:

Send a screenshot please of the inventory

No matter what GP you set to. Only drop 4 seed. Other useless seed never drop. (Example there is 102 onion if I correct but next screenshot I took which is 112 so it never drop)

EpicBot 2021-09-12_13-32-33.png

EpicBot 2021-09-12_13-33-15.png

Edited by n8820i

On 9/12/2021 at 10:37 AM, n8820i said:

No matter what GP you set to. Only drop 4 seed. Other useless seed never drop. (Example there is 102 onion if I correct but next screenshot I took which is 112 so it never drop)

EpicBot 2021-09-12_13-32-33.png

EpicBot 2021-09-12_13-33-15.png

This issue is occurring due to me having an internal check to only drop items while stunned OR the inventory is full, it will automatically break out once you have 3 or more free inventory slots.  This is the issue that is occurring because you have 99 Thieving, and therefore never fail the pickpocket. I apologize for the delays, thank you for the screenshots it helped me figure out the issue. I have added a toggle to disable this setting, however it will be toggled on by default because that is what is preferred by most users.
 image.png.1c1b1cdcac04e1fc693b0f25236fa470.png
Make sure to toggle off that setting where the mouse is hovered, and it will empty the entire inventory that is below a certain threshold. The fix is live in v12, relaunch the script and you should see it now.  Hopefully this fixes your issue, please be sure to let me know if it doesn't!

2 hours ago, Quackers said:

This issue is occurring due to me having an internal check to only drop items while stunned OR the inventory is full, it will automatically break out once you have 3 or more free inventory slots.  This is the issue that is occurring because you have 99 Thieving, and therefore never fail the pickpocket. I apologize for the delays, thank you for the screenshots it helped me figure out the issue. I have added a toggle to disable this setting, however it will be toggled on by default because that is what is preferred by most users.
 image.png.1c1b1cdcac04e1fc693b0f25236fa470.png
Make sure to toggle off that setting where the mouse is hovered, and it will empty the entire inventory that is below a certain threshold. The fix is live in v12, relaunch the script and you should see it now.  Hopefully this fixes your issue, please be sure to let me know if it doesn't!

Thx, good now.