[Issue] Can't see script in client script list

FancyToe

Hey guys,

I've just gotten into EpicBot scripting, I've written a small Cow Killer script for educational purposes and I just can't run it from the EpicBot client.

In IntelliJ, I set up the output path to the EpicBot scripts folder :

image.png.22ac6d5b182a13c7851edbecae179766.png

I also set up the dependencies :

image.png.bd1288b080c533e502cd8082085b38ea.png

I hit the build button but I still can't see it in the EpicBot Client list. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something really basic I just can't put my finger on it. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, FancyToe said:

Hey guys,

I've just gotten into EpicBot scripting, I've written a small Cow Killer script for educational purposes and I just can't run it from the EpicBot client.

In IntelliJ, I set up the output path to the EpicBot scripts folder :

image.png.22ac6d5b182a13c7851edbecae179766.png

I also set up the dependencies :

image.png.bd1288b080c533e502cd8082085b38ea.png

I hit the build button but I still can't see it in the EpicBot Client list. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something really basic I just can't put my finger on it. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Hey! You'll want to make an artifact not a module. I'll try and get you a screenshot here in a bit 🙂

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Koala said:

Hey! You'll want to make an artifact not a module. I'll try and get you a screenshot here in a bit 🙂

Thanks for your help. I've checked into artifacts, but I can't quite figure out what I need to do.

image.png.9547349e80f3f2a93049d5521ac2bcf7.png

What type of artifact do I have to create? My guess would be a .JAR.

I then tried to change the output directory to the EpicBot scripts directory with no results. Again, I'm pretty sure I'm missing something ridiculously basic here. I have some experience in coding but Java is new to me. I don't think I understand the principle of compiling very well, I'll make some research on the internet. In the meantime, any help you can bring is greatly appreciated. The whole coding part is very easy to me, I just can't set it up right now. I intend to write quite a few scripts already :).

Cheers.

• 10 months later...