A Good Money Maker Script? (Brand new to botting) - Currently

RJazza

So I'm thinking, and doing some research as to what script(s) I should get into solely around money making. I've heard the pickpocketing bot isn't as deep as it once was from a video on YouTube I've watched a while ago. This is so I, and you, may get some clarification before diving in so everyone and I have a good route to take at the get go.

Keep in mind I haven't played in a while but I fancy starting botting right of the bat so I can get on with my daily things to do / work.

I'm thinking of creating a few accounts with the same goals in mind for more lucrative profits with the current 'good' moneymakers.  (I'm happy to train until I need a specific requirement where a certain script will shine its lights).

So which scripts are people using nowadays to make their gold pennies? I suppose, to remain quiet about it people can PM me but, eh, up to you guys.

Alternatively, any ideas where I can divert my attention to? 

Cheers,

RJazza

• 3 weeks later...

People aren't keen on sharing their gold farming methods, it invites competition and doesn't benefit them.

There's a decent list on this wiki, try making rings of recoil to get started so you can learn the ins and outs of gold farming. But the best way to find a lucrative moneymaking method with a high profit/hr is to play the game and try to find one yourself.

• 2 weeks later...