Jump to content

Pro Hunter


Quackers
 Share

Recommended Posts

Pro Hunter
image.png.3208e5298b6ea87d2221e580214a75a8.png

Features

Bird snares
All birds except Golden warbler
Box Trap
Grey chinchompas
Red chinchompas
Net Traps
All salamanders
Tracking
Polar kebbit
Feldip weasels
Razor-backed kebbits
Butterfly Catching
All butterflies 
Falconry
All kebbits

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, is this pro hunter work on Red chinchompa hunting ground? This is nice scripts and will be nice if working on hunting ground. Will be acceptable even in buy scripts. Thank You.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Developers
18 hours ago, n8820i said:

Hi, is this pro hunter work on Red chinchompa hunting ground? This is nice scripts and will be nice if working on hunting ground. Will be acceptable even in buy scripts. Thank You.

Yup. It's free to test for the time being. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, n8820i said:

Hi, I try at the red chinchompa cave but it not working. Is this only for outside?

It should work, please take screenshots of the client / logger , and let me know what it is or isn't doing please, I can release a fix once I know what the issue is. :classic_smile:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Quackers said:

It should work, please take screenshots of the client / logger , and let me know what it is or isn't doing please, I can release a fix once I know what the issue is. :classic_smile:

"No valid path found" Not doing anything and not even moving at all. I did stand on center tile at the Red chinchompa hunting ground (cave) but not working. Location can only set on Feldip Hill and that's only choose. There is no Red chinchompa hunting ground as location.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, n8820i said:

"No valid path found" Not doing anything and not even moving at all. I did stand on center tile at the Red chinchompa hunting ground (cave) but not working. Location can only set on Feldip Hill and that's only choose. There is no Red chinchompa hunting ground as location.

The hunting ground currently isn't a supported location, however I just added a manual override for this so you can start it anywhere.  Try toggling the Override button here, and it should work now :classic_smile: mspaint_2PRIw42aq1.png.346110468469b7b9e789d5013a50ddf1.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Quackers said:

The hunting ground currently isn't a supported location, however I just added a manual override for this so you can start it anywhere.  Try toggling the Override button here, and it should work now :classic_smile: mspaint_2PRIw42aq1.png.346110468469b7b9e789d5013a50ddf1.png

Thank you for fix but I just try it right now and still not working inside the red chins hunter ground (cave). Still same thing happen, "No valid path found"...... Take your time, we not in rush. This scripts is good but if it work on red chins hunting ground (cave). It will perfect and I think even if this scripts in buy scripts, we will be acceptable as well. Thank you again for your hard work. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, n8820i said:

Thank you for fix but I just try it right now and still not working inside the red chins hunter ground (cave). Still same thing happen, "No valid path found"...... Take your time, we not in rush. This scripts is good but if it work on red chins hunting ground (cave). It will perfect and I think even if this scripts in buy scripts, we will be acceptable as well. Thank you again for your hard work. 

I believe the issue has to do with the restocking, make sure you have at least 4 box traps or at max 16 box traps in your inventory, otherwise it will try to bank them.  I have pushed another update to try to more clearly express what it is trying to do in the logger when this issue occurs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Quackers said:

I believe the issue has to do with the restocking, make sure you have at least 4 box traps or at max 16 box traps in your inventory, otherwise it will try to bank them.  I have pushed another update to try to more clearly express what it is trying to do in the logger when this issue occurs.

Thank you. It working now. You right, 4 box traps or at max 16 box traps in inventory. I bring too much yesterday.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...