🐨 Supports all trees🐨

🐨 Supports banking 🐨

🐨 Supports dropping🐨

🐨 Supports fletching🐨

🐨 Stop conditions 🐨

🐨 Profiles 🐨

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This bot does not pick up birds nests containing medium clue scrolls. Exact settings were "Yew", "Varrock Castle" and checked the box to pick up nests. A nest was dropped, my character just stood there, then clicked on tree when it respawned. In the last second I was able to pause script and pick up the nest.

Edit: I also don't like this very much, is this a part of the antiban or is it some kind of malfunction? The character is just afk, but the bot is reporting "Chopping". It is only chopping one tree and then waiting for it to respawn even though there are two others nearby.

Inv8rJT.png

Edited by 200

7 hours ago, 200 said:

This bot does not pick up birds nests containing medium clue scrolls. Exact settings were "Yew", "Varrock Castle" and checked the box to pick up nests. A nest was dropped, my character just stood there, then clicked on tree when it respawned. In the last second I was able to pause script and pick up the nest.

Gotcha. I'll take a look, thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 4:04 AM, GE-MainX said:

when running the bot for GE south it trys to use the cooking guild bank even if account doen't have the skill level.

Also having this issue. Plus, the GUI and settings available differ quite a lot from the Store page.. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

chopping yews in ge looks really bad, when banking bot first walks near ge, then near deposit box and only then uses it, while in it, it right clicks yew logs then choses to deposit all instead just clicking one button to empty inventory. This bug has been there for 2 years, please fix
p.s. anima root cutting would be nice addition

Edited by anonimas