HELP

nfechoclixo

Ae chefes pelo amor de Deus altissimo me ajuda voltar a colocar 5 conta na ativa que estou precisando alimenta meus bebe e agora vai nascer mais um preciso mais ainda rs rs rs , meu time e o chicago bull jogo rune a 16 anos tenho 29 e moro no brasil bauru sp , pode me ajudarem por gentileza ? da uma atencao ae familia por gentileza to precisando mesmo entendeu , eu vou coloca vip , mas sabe como e ne ansiedade e foda rapazida mas ae da uma atencao ae rapaziada pelo amor de deus nosso.

@nfechoclixo Please stick to English. 

I've reset your instances. You should be good to go.

Also for anyone wondering what google translate says:

'Ae bosses for the love of God altissimo helps me get back to put 5 account in active that I need feed my babies and now I will be born another more even more rs rs rs, my team and the chicago bull rune game 16 years old I am 29 and I live in brazil bauru sp, can you help me please? give attention to the family and kindness I really need it, you know, I’m going to put a vip on it, but you know how it’s with anxiety and fuck guys, but give attention to it and guys for the love of our God.'

10 hours ago, nfechoclixo said:

Nem vou comentar aqui o caso que ja falei no outro post, mas baniram varias conta minha.e aqui nao tive suporte digno em ficaram a desejar mas ok.

This is an English speaking forum, please use google translate