Pro Thiever

java_hPEE4Ib3l1.png.4ffaec47a13165f4f8b491263e300c19.png

Supports:

▶️ Pickpocketing - Nearly every NPC / Location support with custom area selection

▶️ Stalls - All stalls supported, set your preferred tile and go!

List of all features:

▶️  Supported NPCs: Man/Woman, Farmer, Ham member, Al-kharid warrior, Rogue, Cave goblin, Master Farmer, Guard, Fremennik Citizen, Bearded Pollnivnian, Desert Bandit, Knight of Ardougne, Pollnivian Bandit, Yanille Watchman, Menaphite Thug, Paladin, Gnome, Hero, Vyre, Elf, TzHaar-Hur

▶️  Supported stalls: Vegetable stall, Baker's stall, Crafting stall, General stall, Food Stall, Tea stall, Silk stall, Wine stall, Fruit stall, Seed stall, Fur stall, Fish stall, Crossbow stall, Silver stall, Spice stall, Magic stall, Scimitar stall, Gem stall, Ore stall

▶️  All based on custom locations!  

▶️  Nearly every single bank supported

▶️  Avoids combat (make sure you're not gonna be attacked every time you pickpocket)

▶️  Supports all the best equipment!

▶️  CLI / Scheduler / GUI profiles support!

Progress reports:

Screenshot.png.87ea3a4b6238ae256b00dd377148751d.pngccac0fb32834015322bc7a81cc7c3bfa.png.98c9d7fd34eb637587e3a1d48d97d987.pngimage.png.c12c283e32e3d10f9be5420b653672c3.pngimage.png.2ffda4e192a5979b34b82d5a092f443d.png

Edited by Proto
  • Confused 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Am I missing something here.. Is this really Version 10, and you have only supported 5 different food ID's, no BJ'ing, no eating @ bank, no saving and loading configs for ease of use, no real effort into anything to justify the price of this thing?!?

Sorry but no.. There isn't any form of currency out there that 13 would be a justifiable price to slap on this thing. Don't like to down talk but, RL Plugin's are even ahead of this script (free ones, paid are even $5-$10) .. So this was quite a disappointment for $13.. More of a $4 or $5 script as-is. You can go install Runelite right now, and get FREE plugins that provide more than what this provides.. 

Sadly I had faith in humanity again and bought this from the script page without seeing ALL the details. Just assumed (yea I know) that with a $13 price tag, this thing would've been thought out a bit and more than what seems like what took 1-2 hours to write up since it is quite easy nowadays. 

2 hours ago, j35t3r said:

Am I missing something here.. Is this really Version 10, and you have only supported 5 different food ID's, no BJ'ing, no eating @ bank, no saving and loading configs for ease of use, no real effort into anything to justify the price of this thing?!?

Sorry but no.. There isn't any form of currency out there that 13 would be a justifiable price to slap on this thing. Don't like to down talk but, RL Plugin's are even ahead of this script (free ones, paid are even $5-$10) .. So this was quite a disappointment for $13.. More of a $4 or $5 script as-is. You can go install Runelite right now, and get FREE plugins that provide more than what this provides.. 

Sadly I had faith in humanity again and bought this from the script page without seeing ALL the details. Just assumed (yea I know) that with a $13 price tag, this thing would've been thought out a bit and more than what seems like what took 1-2 hours to write up since it is quite easy nowadays. 

Before you can add it to your cart, you get to see all the script features.  If you do not like it, no one is forcing you to buy it, and if it does only take 1-2 hours to make, then why buy it in the first place 😛 

Main reason for the $13 price tag, is the ease of money this sorta script can make. It's for life time, so you'll spend a week or less farming to pay for it, and rest is all profit for you. Hell, I know a couple of people who have made more than I will ever by using this script compared to the sales I get.

As for suggestions, give feedback and I can add. This script was in beta for months and so far no one has asked for anything extra (apart from rogues den which I still need to stress test or possibly add to this script for testing purposes again)  just the odd bug that gets addressed in updates 🙂 

• Haha 1
On 5/4/2021 at 10:35 AM, j35t3r said:

@j35t3r kindly let us know what features you'd like to see added here? I always want to make sure we're always providing value in our scripts and I'm sure Proto would be more than happy to add some features you'd like to see to make sure we're not ever disappointing you as far as script quality. I definitely aim to offer the best scripts on the market and if we need to add quite a bit of features that you'd definitely like to see, please itemize it for us and list it here (on a priority basis). I see some things you have mentioned but would like to see an organized list with what you think we need the most in this script.

8 hours ago, MLaine said:

we need the blackjacking 😮

Very much work in progress, but unsure of how stable it can get since the method requires soooooo many things that need to be accounted for so, I might release a version of it that requires you to lure the NPC into a building by hand and then the rest will be handled by the script until you run out of food. 

Other than that, if you want good XP rates, do ardy knights, they're pretty much the best & quickest (and least bannable) way to get to 99+