Pro Raids Scouter

Koala

Pro Raids Scouter

Want to make gold selling raids?

Want to have a personal raid scout for you and your friends?

Want to make 50m+/day with one account?

44tEET7.png

BS9KC44.jpg

An easy 4m in 2 hours

r7vtNqb.jpg

Current Features:

🐨 Layout Whitelist/Blacklisting🐨

🐨 Room Whitelisting/Blacklisting 🐨

🐨 Discord Webhook Support 🐨

🐨 Customizable Options🐨

🐨 Profiles 🐨

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, JoshBob said:

@Koala What are the new features I see in the client? Can you elaborate on them a bit for me? (the prayer enhance and the 4c1p option too)

Thanks in advance!

Prayer Enhance requires a monster that drops Prayer Enhance potions (Muttadiles, Tektok, Vepsula).

4c1p will attempt to rescout a 4c1p raid if it doesn't load completely (these are prone for lots of Unknowns)

16 hours ago, JoshBob said:

Any ideas of adding the bank at CoX to the walker, or having this script able to start walking to CoX? Just out of curiosity. I am so far satisfied with this, just for ease of use in the future, maybe 🙂

@Koala

16 hours ago, JoshBob said:

Any ideas of adding the bank at CoX to the walker, or having this script able to start walking to CoX? Just out of curiosity. I am so far satisfied with this, just for ease of use in the future, maybe 🙂

Hey - it should start to walk if it isn't there. It is fairly dangerous, specifically for low level accounts. It would probably require some work to get it to reliably walk there while eating and avoiding monsters reliably (hence why it hasn't been added yet). It's on my to-do board however

Heck yeah. I've just been using the prayer script first for now and walking there myself. I just didn't see the option, so I didn't know if it would walk there or not. Thanks for the information though! I can just super anti-poison and use my prayer

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...