How to use purchased bots?

Elevanse

I just bought the Agility Pro bot, but I dont understand how to use it in the client. When I am choosing a script I get up a lot of pro scripts I have not bought, in addition to some free ones, so Im not sure if the the one I actually spent money on is there? 

The agility pro bot which is there works, but it does not have potion support, so Im just curious if I have the right one or if it is a free one Im using now?

Any help is appreciated 🙂 

There is one called pro agility script, the other one is called free agility

If you purchased it is should be in your script folder in the client.

If you cant find it you either need to look a bit better or you need to wait until the payment has come through

Edited by Sellout

7 hours ago, Elevanse said:

I just bought the Agility Pro bot, but I dont understand how to use it in the client. When I am choosing a script I get up a lot of pro scripts I have not bought, in addition to some free ones, so Im not sure if the the one I actually spent money on is there? 

The agility pro bot which is there works, but it does not have potion support, so Im just curious if I have the right one or if it is a free one Im using now?

Any help is appreciated 🙂 

There should be Pro Agility (what you bought) and Free Agility (free, very limited) in the script selector.

Pro Agility might not have potion support. You can probably ask @Chetto add this.