Build A Farm

GE-MainX

Start date: 3/29/2021 Accounts = 25  Bans = 18 Sold = Total lvl's = 513 Locked = 4

6/19/21: I know I've been gone for a month but I still have been working on the farm. I just have run into a few things at home that needed my full attention  first. I'm back and my goal currently is to get a few account mems ready for wintertodt (wc - 30 fm - 45), then the first few days Ill be Training (thev - 200 cakes agil - 30 fm - 50) I'm aiming for 8 accounts in total most likely mean ill have to hand t play each of them a lot thank you OSRS mobile. Spreading out the workload over a 8 account working on a every other day schedule. I'm doing this because currently I'm working on a way to run more through a residential IP address.

Edited by GE-MainX
Updated Plan + 22
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Sellout said:

Nice bro!

Good luck with the farm and may it be profitable.
If you need an help, make sure to join the discord 🙂

i have, the feed back on there is great as well. just updated the post with my master plan.

8 hours ago, MansNoThot said:

Was waiting on someone to start one of these! Good luck and like sellout said, if you need anything dont hesitate to ask 🙂

thanks for the support.

so im hoping to get this running full time very soon, waiting on some hardware and a little luck.

5 hours ago, GE-MainX said:

update

last update in main post: one of my hand played acc got banned today didn't see that coming. so now im a little down in the dumps, about it but still looking into getting my farm up and running soon.

can't wait!

• Like 1

On 4/7/2021 at 7:40 AM, GE-MainX said:

update

last update in main post: one of my hand played acc got banned today didn't see that coming. so now im a little down in the dumps, about it but still looking into getting my farm up and running soon.

Was this banned for RMT or something else?  Need to be careful with that stuff.

4/8/21: Look's like my email change worked so far all of my account's are still unbanned and running. today i will have gp from my 2 day ban on a MPa, so that one will become a botting mule so this weekend i will make one of my account mems and try to rock a few quest and mems skills. ill have to get a few more skills up before doing so 2 days should be more then the time needed.

log 1: the day went well I'm starting to formulate a plan on the next few step, knowing the end goal makes it easier but still have to learn how to get there. if i can get this going i can be making about 30 accounts a week.

4/7/21: so I lost 7 account from botting yesterday. going to try a new email setup, got the client working smother upping the heap to 500 MB. A few things have become a regular problem but I have posted about them and also was helped by the staff.

log 2: so I think I'm starting to get a handle on how I want to bot my account for the long run. I don't think I'm headed to gold farm any time soon I think I'll be lucky to just get the account ready to sell to a bigger farm.

log 3:  Well I'll be getting off for the day, waking up to the 7 bans really put a big bump in the start of my day. I just kept moving on to the next account I'm up to 11 at the time of this posting, we will see what left in the morning. for tomorrow ill plan to run 8 account off the island while training some of the older account's, by the time the end I would like to have each bot running a set of acct throw unlocking trade. Not being my end goal this could get me started in the right direction.

BSA: 3  Sold: 0 Ban: 15 MPA: 1  Sold: 0  Ban: 1

• 2 weeks later...

Accounts = 28  Bans = 18  Sold = 0

4/15/2021: Botting is a trial and error game, taking It slow seems to be the best thing I've done so far. The plan is to work my way up to about 5 botted account, i have a few ideas for the type of account they will be. I would like to sell them and make back the money I've already spent so far, looking through tons of different account & gold selling website. even the discords has pretty much endless supply of people make and selling runescape gold and accounts.

4/16/21: Most of the accounts made in the last day are fresh off the island, currently I have 9 accounts that are ready to be botted setting a real big goal for this weekend. i would like to get two of the account ready for mem's quest, i may not need this prep of  40 in all combat and 55 mage. 

• 2 weeks later...

Start date: 3/29/2021 Accounts = 28  Bans = 18 Sold = Total lvl's = 723

20/4/21: It's a long game botting, it can look like it a no brainer the big problem when it comes to botting. I find is time, you can't really bot like you would if you a real player. well in my case I find it a little nerve-racking to be botting all the time. That's just how it is, when you first starting out I guess so all I can do is keep making accounts and trying to sell them.

27/4/21: Wow the last week has been murder; Botting full time can really take it out of you, do any of you still get stressed out when botting. I hand played one account this weekend  just short of 36 hr total, giving me a lot planning the future of my bot farm. I only have one computer at this time getting two more when I head back home. Planning on using the break system more, some of the scripts don't work with it but I've been posting about it in discord and the forums. their on top of it right now the client is pretty new so customer is very important, I hope they are also planning more for the future as well.

• Like 1

Keep in mind F2P they definitely like to ban pretty hard, I would bot lightly in F2P and rather do it over more days rather than less days more hours. Keep going and keep us updated 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 5/2/2021 at 8:26 AM, GE-MainX said:

Planning on using the break system more, some of the scripts don't work with it but I've been posting about it in discord and the forums. their on top of it right now the client is pretty new so customer is very important, I hope they are also planning more for the future as well.

If there are any scripts that don't support it breaking/schedules, feel free to list them and we can make sure this gets added 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2021 at 9:31 PM, Koala said:

If there are any scripts that don't support it breaking/schedules, feel free to list them and we can make sure this gets added 🙂

It has been great so far with any problems I have had you guys have fixed them rather quickly.

Accounts = 25  Bans = 18 Sold = Total lvl's = 513 Locked = 4

1/5/21: Well the last month has been a two steps forward one step back. No real ban's per say just two accounts being locked, been thinking about just registering them to a burner email and suiciding them. we will have to see I got a few account ready to run on wintertodt, so ill have to get some membership codes. 

16/5/21: so the last few weeks have work out very well no bans so far and have made a few mill off the accounts i have. with a few day of mems left on them i think ill had play them for the last few day so i just need to get the rest of my accounts ready for wintertodt. i think they have the fm and wc lvl i think they just need the clue hunter out fit, or ill just by some warm clothes from the ge or both to mix it up have not really thought about it.