Beta spots back open! First come first serve

Mint

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/27/2021 at 2:47 PM, Mint said:

Hello everyone!

We are opening back up some spots in the beta usergroup, which basically gets early access to new EpicBot features and releases.
It will be given to active members of EpicBot to help aid in testing, bug reporting, and suggestions for the EpicBot client. Originally, we filled up this early beta access role pretty quickly. We wanted to make sure we only had active members, so periodically, we were pruning anyone who was not active enough for assisting with the testing of a very early private beta.

If you feel you can and are willing to help post bugs, test, and make suggestions and overall help shape the future of the EpicBot client, please leave your DISCORD NAME here, you must be on the server. To join the Discord server, please join at: https://discord.gg/epicbot

Failure to follow this simple instruction of leaving your discord name will get your post deleted/ignored. If you didn't get in, it is possible you were accidentally missed or your request was rejected for a reason or another.  Please feel free to reach out to Mint#5869 directly for more informaiton. Do not hesitate to ask!

This is a limited role and this topic will be closed when the group is full. Thanks and happy botting.

I would love to but i dont use discord,currently working on a MLS might be interesting to alk about that?

jo give me 5 secs for my discord

On 2/27/2021 at 2:47 PM, Mint said:

Hello everyone!

We are opening back up some spots in the beta usergroup, which basically gets early access to new EpicBot features and releases.
It will be given to active members of EpicBot to help aid in testing, bug reporting, and suggestions for the EpicBot client. Originally, we filled up this early beta access role pretty quickly. We wanted to make sure we only had active members, so periodically, we were pruning anyone who was not active enough for assisting with the testing of a very early private beta.

If you feel you can and are willing to help post bugs, test, and make suggestions and overall help shape the future of the EpicBot client, please leave your DISCORD NAME here, you must be on the server. To join the Discord server, please join at: https://discord.gg/epicbot

Failure to follow this simple instruction of leaving your discord name will get your post deleted/ignored. If you didn't get in, it is possible you were accidentally missed or your request was rejected for a reason or another.  Please feel free to reach out to Mint#5869 directly for more informaiton. Do not hesitate to ask!

This is a limited role and this topic will be closed when the group is full. Thanks and happy botting.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...