Having some issues - first time user

Anonymoose

Hey all,

I've watched the setup videos and everything seems pretty straight and away to get going. I was having some issues using certain proxies (ip4 socks5) where the client update would hang, but I suspect that's because a connection couldn't be made. I found one that allowed me to log in, but I'm getting a number of errors while the application is running.

I'm attaching a dump of the log, but I'm a little out of my element at where the issue might be coming from. Are there any caveats to using proxies outside of the general go-google-it-you-stupid-moose type info?

Cheers

errors.txt

10 hours ago, Anonymoose said:

Hey all,

I've watched the setup videos and everything seems pretty straight and away to get going. I was having some issues using certain proxies (ip4 socks5) where the client update would hang, but I suspect that's because a connection couldn't be made. I found one that allowed me to log in, but I'm getting a number of errors while the application is running.

I'm attaching a dump of the log, but I'm a little out of my element at where the issue might be coming from. Are there any caveats to using proxies outside of the general go-google-it-you-stupid-moose type info?

Cheers

errors.txt 25.35 kB · 1 download

Something is blocking your connection. Check your A/V software, or anything that tracks and modifies internet traffic. 

Also, if you're using proxies, use them in the client, and not via software like proxifier.