Its been awhile.

DreadPirate2001

almost 10 years and 1 new account later (old email is inactive lol) im back on the epicbot forums and I am amazed at how well you have kept everything over the years euan. stellar job mate, steller job. I am excited to be back at such a ground breaking time. I have been around runescape longer than dragon long swords lol and have been apart of quite a few forums but none as laid back as epic bot. I have never failed to make friends here so i cant wait to see this grow even bigger and chill with awesome people

2 hours ago, DreadPirate2001 said:

almost 10 years and 1 new account later (old email is inactive lol) im back on the epicbot forums and I am amazed at how well you have kept everything over the years euan. stellar job mate, steller job. I am excited to be back at such a ground breaking time. I have been around runescape longer than dragon long swords lol and have been apart of quite a few forums but none as laid back as epic bot. I have never failed to make friends here so i cant wait to see this grow even bigger and chill with awesome people

Welcome back 😄 Epicbot is just getting started so you'll be seeing a lot more amazing things as time goes on

Also nice name btw 😉