Pro Fletcher

Chet

I couldnt find bug report place, but i am here to do exactly that. Feel free to delete this comment afterwards.

The script seems to run into issues at the end of fletching cycle when stringing yew longbows. Perhaps it is also like that with other features. It tries to bank while string is selected - thus failing to bank and stuck in  an infinite loop. Also please add a check for both bows and strings, otherwise it will sill try to withdraw bows even tho it has none - but it has strings. 

Thats all, thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 1:40 PM, ItsYaBoiEd said:

I couldnt find bug report place, but i am here to do exactly that. Feel free to delete this comment afterwards.

The script seems to run into issues at the end of fletching cycle when stringing yew longbows. Perhaps it is also like that with other features. It tries to bank while string is selected - thus failing to bank and stuck in  an infinite loop. Also please add a check for both bows and strings, otherwise it will sill try to withdraw bows even tho it has none - but it has strings. 

Thats all, thank you!

This was fixed a while ago, it should unselect the item before banking.

On 1/28/2021 at 1:40 PM, ItsYaBoiEd said:

Thats all, thank you!

I have had the same issue several times. Happens once in ~5 hours. 

On 2/14/2021 at 5:25 PM, Chet said:

See comment above. Looks like it's not fixed yet.

On 2/14/2021 at 5:25 PM, Chet said:

Actually it's more like once every 2 hours. I have to constantly monitor it and correct it when it has the string selected and tries to bank.

Edited by Moes

On 2/27/2021 at 4:08 PM, Moes said:

Actually it's more like once every 2 hours. I have to constantly monitor it and correct it when it has the string selected and tries to bank.

On 2/28/2021 at 4:00 PM, Hex said:

I will try this to see if I can replicate this error 🙂 @Chet

Should really be fixed now then... I think you guys forgot to mention that the Bow String was previously selected but turned into a Bow. The actual Bow String didn't exist in the inventory anymore but the game still thinks you have it selected.

32 minutes ago, Chet said:

Should really be fixed now then... I think you guys forgot to mention that the Bow String was previously selected but turned into a Bow. The actual Bow String didn't exist in the inventory anymore but the game still thinks you have it selected.

That might have been the case, thanks for the fix @Chet

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, FatBlackRabbit said:

I was looking to purchase the script but I cant find it available for purchase. Is it still available?

Hey, Fletcher is free (already in the client) for the time being. I expect it to go premium in a few days though. You can find it in the script selector 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...