Hello

MohtasaUnique

25 minutes ago, MohtasaUnique said:

How’s it going, saw the owner on discord and figured I’d see how his new site was fairing. I specialize in software development personally, product management professionally, and digital design in between it all. 

Good to meet you guys!

Heya! Hows it going. What kind of software dev? Would love to hear more. SaaS stuff or what? Would love to see you around on here and in the discord. And we're always looking for a solid design guy every now and then, let me know 🙂

5 minutes ago, Koala said:

Welcome!

I'm sorry that your first interaction with EpicBot was with @Mint. The rest of the team isn't as special.

Hope to see ya around!

He’s good, definitely not the most ridiculous person I’ve run across online 

Just now, Mint said:

Heya! Hows it going. What kind of software dev? Would love to hear more. SaaS stuff or what? Would love to see you around on here and in the discord. And we're always looking for a solid design guy every now and then, let me know 🙂

Front end web development, ML, SQL, web analytics, worked on dev teams for CMS software companies, vacation booking engines and online ticket sales systems for Disney, and internal resource websites for Universal Parks & Resort. Design spans from 3D product concept design to 2D digital paint and ad graphics, web design to mobile app design. 

I’ll be around if you need me 🙂

16 minutes ago, MohtasaUnique said:

He’s good, definitely not the most ridiculous person I’ve run across online 

Front end web development, ML, SQL, web analytics, worked on dev teams for CMS software companies, vacation booking engines and online ticket sales systems for Disney, and internal resource websites for Universal Parks & Resort. Design spans from 3D product concept design to 2D digital paint and ad graphics, web design to mobile app design. 

I’ll be around if you need me 🙂

Oh wow that's quite a bit of accomplishments. I'd love to hear more about some of the work. 🙂