What makes you keep playing runescape?

Mint

All of us are here for a reason, why do you still play runescape? The game itself seems to still be growing as compared to the players online past few years and a lot of that might be due to covid, but what keeps you coming back for more and more? 🙂

Nostalgic reasons for myself.  I still enjoy doing the really lame quests, and I am even teaching people half my age about Runescape all over again.  Watching their imagination run wild, and my snickering at the fact that they will get a bad roll and die sometimes...so will their mouse, but oh well :P

I will always love the experience and feeling this game has given me.  Thanks to EpicBot and team, it made me WANT to keep playing!

• 3 weeks later...

The number one reason: Nostalgia.

When I'm watching random youtube videos, usually I come across with a Runescape video and it brings me back memories. What I end up doing is coming back to the game and trying out the new things about the game. Even skilling the old ways seem to be a good time when playing.

• 6 months later...