How Quickly Do You Get Banned?

Elementes

3 hours ago, Elementes said:

Im new to botting and just interested to hear about peoples experience regarding bans

1 account has been botted for 3 months and is still alive, another for close to a year with only a 2 day ban, and another for close to 3 years (banned because of my own mistake 😞 )

All depends on method, how much you bot, if it's a at a botted location, etc etc 

3 hours ago, Marek said:

One out of three users have been banned so far, probably because I was cutting oaks at varrock and banking them lol. But Miner is on for the 4th day and sand crab killer about 5th day basically nonstop.

Is it easier to be detected Dropping or banking? Im fishing lobsters.

• Global Moderators
On 12/17/2020 at 11:24 AM, Elementes said:

Is it easier to be detected Dropping or banking? Im fishing lobsters.

I dont believe that matters. But i have been running some accs and they have had a 2 day ban but most of them last about 60+ hours of botting.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, glexzor said:

just got 3 accounts banned today.

1 after 20h of botting, 1 after 15h of botting and 1 after 1 hour of botting so watch out

What do you expect?

botting those hours will get you banned, so watch out

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Gang said:

Got Epic Bot yesterday used it on my 3 year old account, for the first time trying botting, 5 Hours of mixing it between Agility, Motherlode & Cooking = banned 

Bans will happen no matter what my man, it's just a matter of how long. You can't prevent bans.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When running your bots be sensible and customize breaking personally I make breaks unique for every account I use. Also be realistic. No one is going to play runescape solid for 15 hours per day. A good time is around 5 to 8 hours per day with breaks in-between. Some people do but I choose not to and thats to bot tutorial island. I prefer not to do this and get it done by hand and then sometimes (If i can be bothered) is to do a couple quests like sheep sheerer and cooks assistant by hand aswell. Then maybe just maybe I will kill a few cows or something whilst watching youtube. I like to make accounts and then do a few things and then use them for botting a day or 2 later so the account is a couple of days old. I find botting them straight off the starting line isn't as successful. What I have known people to do is to train the account up a little bit by hand over the space of a week and then purchase a proxy and then bot on there and they claim that sometimes the accounts have been given back because they said it was hacked and then they have sold the accounts on or continued botting them. I have never done this myself thou. Using a proxy can be a good idea as it can help prevent chain banning. (When all accounts on the same IP get investigated due to 1 account being flagged for botting leading to multiple bans) Personally I don't bother with proxys and if my IP gets flagged when accounts are being banned quickly I ring my isp and ask for my ip to be switched. 
Back to your original topic there is no real answer. It all depends on how you train the account. How safe you do things. What scripts your using. But if you decide to be real safe and bot for a few hours a day, switch between skills and use good breaks, your accounts can go on for months. 

Hope some of this information helps. 

With EpicBot I have only received one ban running a minnow fisher for like 2 months but I am client hopping at the moment as I require different requirements so can't say for sure. I think the proof will be in the pudding when more scripts are released!

• 3 weeks later...

Got banned after one day of using the bot. During that time I used free fighter script to kill cows and gather hides, tan hides with tanner script, mine and bank copper, tin and iron. Also did 6 quests by myself, did some leveling by myself, but this bot was found out super fast, that's it.

• 4 weeks later...

i got banned on 2 accounts yesterday. luckily they hadnt been long standing accounts. 1 got banned on tutorial island, 1 got banned fighting chickens. 

i Accidentally clicked new user on the client and was banned ip banned on the rs website probably a few hours before my first ban so i suspect taht has something to do with it. 

also an account i made afterwards on my phone then tried to sign into EB on my mac got banned in an hour. 

Questions;

1. Do you guys use proxies to make accounts or just to bot? which do you use? any tips?

2. is it better(cost efficiency) to purchase accounts for botting rather than create them using the pro script. 

3. i have several computers and maybe 1000 or 2000 USD ready to dedicate to starting a bot farm but don't want to fuck up and waste the cash. 

Any suggestions guides or walkthrough or maybe just a checklist with requirements and preliminary steps i can take to make this a reality. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...