Pro Slayer

Sean

Pro Slayer

By: Sean

✔️ Supports User generated profiles. Quickly get back to slaying with only a few mouse clicks!
✔️ 
Currently supports the following Slayer Masters: Turael, Mazchna, Vannaka, Chaeldar, Nieve, Duradel, Konar. Others to be supported in the future.
✔️ Option to use the best possible slayer master or a specific one.
✔️ Supports many different tasks, with some tasks supporting multiple locations. Intelligently selects a location depending on the task received and who assigned it. For example, the script will use the location given by Konar if she assigned the task.
    ✔️ Current Tasks/Locations: 

ABERRANT_SPECTRE_STRONGHOLD, ABERRANT_SPECTRE_TOWER, ABYSSAL_DEMON_TOWER, ANKOU, ANKOU_CATACOMBS,
ANKOU_SLAYER_DUNGEON, BANSHEES, BASILISK, BATS,
BEARS, BIRDS, BLACK_DEMONS, BLACK_DEMONS_CHASM, BLACK_DEMONS_TAVERLEY, BLOODVELDS, BLOODVELDS_CATACOMBS,
CATABLEPON, CAVE_BUGS, CAVE_CRAWLERS, CAVE_SLIMES,
COCKATRICE, COWS, CRAWLING_HANDS, CROCODILES, DAGANNOTH, DOGS, DOGS_JACKALS, DWARVES, EARTH_WARRIORS,
FIRE_GIANTS_CATACOMBS, FIRE_GIANTS_STRONGHOLD, FLESH_CRAWLERS, GHOSTS, GHOSTS_CATACOMBS,
GHOULS, GOBLINS, GREATER_DEMONS, HELLHOUNDS_CATACOMBS, HELLHOUNDS_STRONGHOLD, HILL_GIANTS, HOBGOBLINS,
ICEFIENDS,
ICE_GIANTS_ICE_DUNGEON, ICE_GIANTS_RUINS, ICE_WARRIORS, JELLIES, KALPHITE, LESSER_DEMONS, LIZARDS,
MINOTAURS, MONKEYS, MOSS_GIANTS, OGRES, OGRES_FELDIP, PYREFIENDS, RATS, ROCK_SLUGS, SCORPIONS, SHADES,
SKELETONS, SPIDERS, TROLLS, WALL_BEASTS, WOLVES, ZOMBIES

✔️ Food Type and count selection
✔️ Can configure the percent of your total health that you will eat at.
✔️ Option to heal with Guthans
✔️ Many looting options such as:
    ✔️ Looting by list. Load the drop table from your selected NPCs and loot any items that match your selections.
    ✔️ Loot by value. Loot any item over a value threshold determined by you.
    ✔️ Loot Bones. Loot all bones.
        ✔️ Option to bury bones.
    ✔️ Loot Arrows - Loot all arrows and bolts.
    ✔️ Option to only loot personal kills.
    ✔️ 
Intelligently loots unique items depending on the current task. I.E. Mossy Keys from Moss Giants, Challenge Scrolls from appropriate NPC's, etc.
✔️ Ability to alch looted items. You select what items to alch.
✔️ Options to keep travel items in your inventory for quicker travel between tasks and the bank. This includes charged jewelry, ectophial, royal seedpod, and the dramen/lunar staff.
✔️ Ability to purchase new jewelry from the grand exchange when out of charges.
✔️ Ability to use special attacks in combat. Can swap weapons to use the special attack as well.
✔️ Ability to use a protection prayers. Automatically determines what prayer to use and if to use them depending on your assigned task.
✔️ Option to bank if out of prayer potions and withdraw a user configured number of prayer potions.
✔️ If using magic, the script will not deposit any runes.
✔️ Cannon Support [Coming Soon]
✔️ Automatic Equipment Upgrader:
    ✔️ Will automatically determine item progressions based on what your character is wearing when the script starts.
    ✔️ Will withdraw and equip any upgrades as your character levels up.
✔️ Potion support
✔️ Training Goals:
    ✔️ Has the ability to swap attack styles based on level goals. Example: Train attack, then strength, then defence to 10. Then train attack, then strength, then defence to 20. All without turning off the script.
✔️ Will automatically purchase required items from the Grand Exchange or from a Slayer Master.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderators

Make sure you have everything you need. Try to get a gem and have it in your Inv. And let us know. 

7 hours ago, devil1485 said:

doesnt work for me, it tryed all the time to bank and depossit 10 coins and than Navigation failed.... whatever settings im using it tryed to bank all the time and does the same thing.

On 12/30/2020 at 12:25 PM, devil1485 said:

doesnt work for me, it tryed all the time to bank and depossit 10 coins and than Navigation failed.... whatever settings im using it tryed to bank all the time and does the same thing.

When it withdraws 10 coins, it is trying to navigate to the slayer master to purchase a gem. Are you a members account on a members world?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, kevthehustla said:

Is it better to use this script over the Pro Fighter if we're doing slayer?

yes, slayer is fully auto everything.

Pro fighter does not like things that have additional steps to kill an npc

• 3 weeks later...

@Sean

Four issues:

- Script bought 100 salt when I had to kill like 120 rockslugs so it banked during the task.

- I don't really understand why I have to enter the amount of food I want to bring. Normally you want to bring as much food as possible. The exact amount depends on if the script decides to use prayer or not. Quickfix would be to take food instead of potions when the script decides not to use potions

-The script decided to use protect from melee during the ice giants tasks. Which I thought was fine, until I noticed that it ignored the prayer potions in my inventory after it was drained. 

- Why does it always bank the gem and then take it out again? 

Edited by Moes
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On a fresh account I have found a few issues;

1: If you start the script at the GE, you the script gets stuck trying to go to the Cooking guild and spams the door which you can not entre due to not having 32 cooking. When watching the bot it appears to be trying to use the bank.

2: When completing task with Turael, after completing the task and going back to turn in and get a new task, once the new task is gained the script will not read it has a new task and instead keeps spamming Turael for a new task. I have to close the script after each task in order to get it to do the next task. Because of this, I can not run a schedule with the epicbot platform, not allowing me to afk longer than 1 task or I'll come back to find a spam of scripts which I fear would prbly get me banned if I'd let it sit too long.

image.thumb.png.393449377c80b6d437293ebc361392a5.png

[07:51:39.642][INFO][Pro Slayer][1602] Current Slayer Master: Turael
[07:51:42.511][ERROR][ScriptTaskContainer][1602] Error during executing task: 'com.epicbot.api.shared.script.LoopScript$LoopTask'
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.epicbot.sean.proslayer.ProSlayer.loop(ProSlayer.java:1522)
    at com.epicbot.api.shared.script.LoopScript$LoopTask.run(mp:65)
    at com.epicbot.api.shared.script.ScriptTaskContainer.runTask(jp:125)
    at com.epicbot.api.shared.script.ScriptTaskContainer.run(jp:201)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[07:51:43.303][INFO][Pro Slayer][1602] Current Slayer Master: Turael
[07:51:45.786][ERROR][ScriptTaskContainer][1602] Error during executing task: 'com.epicbot.api.shared.script.LoopScript$LoopTask'
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
[07:51:47.146][INFO][Pro Slayer][1602] Current Slayer Master: Turael
[07:51:50.127][ERROR][ScriptTaskContainer][1602] Error during executing task: 'com.epicbot.api.shared.script.LoopScript$LoopTask'

3A: While on a Turael task for rats, unless I untoggled pick up loot from other players, the script will only pick up my bones, but will not bury them until the inventory is full, it will bury 1 bone, and will not pick up the bone from the previous kill. I had to turn on allowing to pick up loot from others and now it Burys them when it gets them. Picture below shows what I mean when its not toggled.

image.thumb.png.339ac9ae4a2211640c891d4f65087507.png

3B: With said settings adjusted I now just run around picking up the free bones where the rats are and then killing 2 rats then back to picking up respawned bones.

4: The loot acquired from task is just sitting in my bags. It appears that I will just ignore loot on the ground until I need food or jewelry recharges/replacements instead of banking in-between task.

5: When doing task the script gets confused when food is not matching the setup or when inventory is full(not burring my bones), It will then always use a ring of dueling to bank and then use a teleport back to where the task is regardless if a bank is nearby.

6: Encountered a random bug in script where I eat 1 slice of all my cakes instead of just the 1 slice to get over the 40% threshold I set. After eating 1 slice of 20 cakes, the scrip then returns me to the bank to get 20 fresh new cakes. It appears to be random if it will finish the cake or just take 1 slice of each.

image.thumb.png.984fbc7002d66b568c8a07b36a32ba91.png

7: After accepting my next task and changing the food I am using to test out with higher stats,  I encountered this error. I know for sure threre are some lvl 14 scorpions I can kill. However the script has decided this is not going to happen. I am unsure if a mob 3 levels higher than me should stop my progression with the script. Here are my current stats in the picture below, with my current skill task in the script being 20 str > 5 atk > 5 def. I currently am stuck and have decided to take a break here for today to see if I get banned and if some of these hiccups have gone away.

image.png.c8ba2a338940b0a2a092df9df25c211f.png image.png.fa9dd1d37b34c541e5fafc337fb3d5f2.png

[08:40:57.256][INFO][f][47] Starting new Bot1
[08:41:00.795][DEBUG][M][47] All game classes loaded
[08:41:01.330][DEBUG][M][47] Callbacks created
[08:41:01.469][DEBUG][h][47] Loaded existing schedules
[08:41:02.399][DEBUG][M][47] API created
[08:41:02.700][DEBUG][M][47] Applet started
[08:42:06.194][INFO][Pro Slayer][68] Starting Pro Slayer
[08:42:06.207][INFO][RandomHandler][68] Starting random: Login
[08:42:15.314][INFO][RandomHandler][68] Starting random: Login
[08:42:28.182][INFO][Pro Slayer][75] GUI has been initialized. Waiting to be visible...
[08:42:32.124][INFO][Pro Slayer][75] GUI is now open. Press start after configuring the script.
[08:42:42.423][INFO][M][82] Running script for 60 minutes
[08:42:54.503][INFO][Pro Slayer][75] Completed Setup. Starting...
[08:42:56.014][INFO][Pro Slayer][164] Script stopped, reason: Failed to find configured and valid slayer task for scorpions at combat level 11.
[08:42:56.277][INFO][RandomHandler][68] Stopped
[08:43:42.423][INFO][M][82] schedule hit stop condition: script stop early

I'll keep you up to date on the fresh accounts slayer progress. Cheers

Edited by Qritique

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

okay so just started using this. first task ogres. it ectophial teleport, ran towards the fairy ring but gets stuck on the living tree close to it. also when it banks at castle wars (still ogre task) it uses ectophial again when it would be quicker to just run back to ogres from castle wars.

EDIT: also when getting a task from vannaka it just spams get task over and over

Edited by Alexis

• 1 month later...

Currently the script has trouble purchasing anything from the GE, and can also have trouble taking food out from the bank. This then resorts to spam repeating the same mouse movements. Any news on if this is being looked at?