Are you a returning member of Epicbot?

Mint

16 minutes ago, Botmeup said:

Afternoon,

I received an email regarding returning members are eligible to receive the BETA test client and OG Rank and that we should contact Mint if interested.

Can you help? 

Thanks

Click on my name and send me a message 🙂 I will gladly help you out. The beta is currently free, download it on our website at https://www.epicbot.com/download.php and then login with your Botmeup account info and you're good to go! But message me your payment email and we can add your rank of course 🙂

4 hours ago, Mint said:

Click on my name and send me a message 🙂 I will gladly help you out. The beta is currently free, download it on our website at https://www.epicbot.com/download.php and then login with your Botmeup account info and you're good to go! But message me your payment email and we can add your rank of course 🙂

Mint,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Global Moderators
On 12/22/2020 at 3:39 AM, TheThirdSannin said:

im a returning member of epicbot.

the moment i bought premium you guys shutdown and ghost everyone. currently im using the beta...

im expecting some kind of consolation reward... 

that being said. so far beta is pretty good. looking forward to more quests and skill training

11 hours ago, poggerchampion said:

I'm a returning member, epicbot helped me nearly max my main back in the day now I'm finally trying out old school and loving the new client!

If both of you have purchases something with the old epicbot. Dm mint what email you used to buy the stuff and he will give you the OG member rank. 

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, DUDZZEY said:

Yep and it won't let me log in with my old scripts 😞

Those scripts are no more, everything is new. Make sure to have a look at all the new ones! 😄

Edited by Sellout