Pro Crabs

Sean

|   Pro Crabs   |

̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅

Features

• Profile Saving/Loading
    • Easily share profiles via an import/export feature which turns your profile in to a simple line of text you can copy and paste.
  • Fight all types of crabs across runescape
  • Eat Food when your character hits a certain percentage of your health.
  • Set Item or Gear Requirements for your profile.
    • Fighting Aberrant Spectres? You need a nose plug or a slayer helmet otherwise you're sure to be unsuccessful.  Simply populate the Requirement String text box with the text below to tell the script that one of the two of those must be equipped. If they are not, then the script will move to the bank and attempt to rectify the problems.
    • Requirement String: "Equipped: 11864 or Equipped: 4168"
    • In the future, requirement strings will support item names in addition to ID's.
  • Loot items by a list of names (which can be populated from their drop tables), by value, or by bones.
  • Option to bury all bones that are looted.
  • Ability to Alch items by name.
    • This option will use both runes or any type of fire staff if available.
  • Ability to use special attacks
    • This option will also swap to the selected weapon to use the special attack if available.
  • Ability to use Protection Prayers when in combat.
  • Ability to drink prayer potions when needed.
    • Can also bank for more prayer potions when out.
  • Ability to drink stat boosting potions when needed.
  • Supports Magic (Will not deposit runes) and Ranged (Safe Spotting/Unreachable NPC's)
  • Ability to use a cannon.
  • Ability to use Guthans to heal in addition or in replacement of food.
  • Ability to use Teletabs when banking.
  • Ability to upgrade equipment as you level your stats.
    • This will automatically determine gear progression based on what your character is using when the script is started. 
    • If you can upgrade any equipment while at the bank, the script will do so.
  • Ability to set training goals and automatically swap profiles to hit those goals.
  • Automatically keeps track of your characters aggression timer, and will automatically reset aggressiveness when it needs to.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This script is working good for about 1-3 hours and then randomly gives this loop error: 

[ERROR][ScriptTaskContainer][71] Error during executing task: 'com.epicbot.api.shared.script.LoopScript$LoopTask'
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.epicbot.sean.profighter.ProFighter.loop(ProFighter.java:764)
    at com.epicbot.api.shared.script.LoopScript$LoopTask.run(fp:150)
    at com.epicbot.api.shared.script.ScriptTaskContainer.runTask(vx:2)
    at com.epicbot.api.shared.script.ScriptTaskContainer.run(vx:141)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Purchased this script today and so far I am pretty disappointed.  

I first tried to run it with a cannon... It ran for 10 minutes or so, came back to the PC and the cannon was in my inventory and character just standing there. Plenty of cannonballs left.

I then tried to run it using iron knives, it ran from 42-46 range, I came back to my PC and my character was just standing there. Any ideas?

I've used your free combat fighter and successfully trained at barbarians for long periods with 0 issues which is why I purchased your script. Any ideas?

EDIT: Also should've mentioned that when using the cannon, I assumed that it would aggro crabs. Instead it just stood in the same spot, and waited for the same crab to spawn. Seemed pointless and very slow to me.

Edited by Nazzahhh

Am I going to get a response on this or do I chargeback the transaction? This is bs.

Running the script now, 15 minutes in I come back and my character is standing there, message 'looks like NPCs are no longer aggressive. Aggression timer must be desynced'. This isn't the first time it has done this either, but 15 minutes in if that? Very disappointed. Still no response to my above query either!

• 1 month later...
  • Global Moderators
On 2/11/2022 at 7:51 PM, Nazzahhh said:

Am I going to get a response on this or do I chargeback the transaction? This is bs.

Running the script now, 15 minutes in I come back and my character is standing there, message 'looks like NPCs are no longer aggressive. Aggression timer must be desynced'. This isn't the first time it has done this either, but 15 minutes in if that? Very disappointed. Still no response to my above query either!

18 hours ago, stoneunit said:

Also having same problem as @Nazzahhh with  'looks like NPCs are no longer aggressive' as mentioned above. script also is failing to detect loot on ground which has specified to pick up eg fossils, caskets etc. This script badly needs attention please 

I apologize about this. If you could, could you get a screenshot and post it in the discord: https://discord.gg/pVPnsRChfN

Thanks a bunch,

MansNotHot

• 2 months later...

Sean thank you for making pro crabs. Can you please fix the script so that it will use the banks on fossil island. After i run out of food or go to reset the aggression timer my character wants to teleport off the island. Is there anyway you can fix the script to let us use the bank on fossil island by the volcano and ammorite crabs?