Do you bot for profit or personal skilling?

Mint

To get a grasp of where our users use cases are for EpicBot and botting in general, we'd love to hear more about what you plan to use EpicBot for. Are you planning to use it for profit? Personal skilling/leveling on main accounts?

By profit, we mean those who plan to run more than 5 accounts.
By skilling, we mean those who plan to run less thanm 5 accounts and use it on account(s) they play on legitimately as well.
If you're somewhere in between, you can say that as well, but it gives us a good idea of what the usage will be for EpicBot as we formulate the beta structure.

• Like 1

Profit all the way!

I don't play rs no more, i find it life sucking with little rewards (compared to other games).

However i did not make "x20 your rent" money, but it was some decent side money to have.
In today's landscape it is hard to bot and have the account last more than a good couple of months.

What i also like to do is make a main, just to see how long it survives.
I try a different method each time just to see if i reduced the ban time on acc's that i bot.

Edited by Sellout

I did both honestly...  I botted the skills necessary to get myself into position for High Alching Magic Longs....I literally made full suits of Dragon armor (Med, Plate legs, chain body, red square and abby whip) and I would randomly donate full sets to just random people that showed that they were really liking the game.

Money didn't matter to me because you can ALWAYS make gold...so I would just dump millions at a time...

There was a time people asked me if I would sell items for actual Cash, but I am not into profiteering....i'd rather people enjoy the game, not whip out some credit card.  But that is just me ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Profit, profit, profit. Ran a few farms with decent success and then less and now decent success again. Used to play the game a ton legit but never macro'd or botted my accounts. Lately its been more of a project for fun and bettering my java skills. The side income is certainly a nice bonus though 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My end game is profit but it seems that these days, in order to do so, you have to make a full automation system yourself. Currently I am playing around and seeing what I can get away with. EpicBot makes this so much easier!