Pro Fighter by Sean

Sean

Hello!

Please post bugs for this script by following the format.

Bug Description:
How to recreate the bug:
Screenshots/Videos/GIF:

Thanks. If a bug has been acknowledged by me, please try not to repost it, it will get fixed ASAP.

• Global Moderators

When trying to setup pro fighter to eat food, i set it up correctly and hit start. If i had the food in the inventory it will bank the food and start to go kill the monsters. If the food is in the bank it wont run to the bank to grab the food.

Check Distance: 13; Start Tile: 3201,3291,0; Eating Percent: 65; Food Count: 28; Food Type: Salmon; Loot Bones: false; Bury Bones: false; Use Special: false; Special: 0; Loot Other: false; Loot Min: 5000; Loot List: false; 0 3 2793 - Cow 2790 - Cow 2791 - Cow Use Prayer: false; Prayer: 0; Bank Prayer: false; Num Prayer: 3; 0 Need Rope: false; Requirements: ; Use Magic: false; Upgrade Equipment: true; Use Alch: false; 0 Safe Spot: false; Unreachable: false; Cannon: false; Use Teletab: false; Teletab: 0; Use Guthans: false; Drop Yak: false; Use Training Goals: true; 3 Attack:40:CoWSS Strength:40:CoWSS Defence:40:CoWSS

EDIT: Now it seems to work.

Edited by Mansnothot

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Josh said:

After the inventory was emptied from food and it trying to go back to the bank, the bot is stuck near the door and that's it.

Here is a screen shot:

image.png.8061aaa8f121b2772c520a45aaf57c3f.png

Thank you for the report. I will ensure this object gets added to the Web Walker.

Sean

On 1/11/2021 at 5:00 PM, Josh said:

Now, after the last update the script has another problem - it is stuck on the way back to the Crawlers and it doesn't return any ERROR in the log.

Here is a screenshot - 

image.thumb.png.8ba49de09355f24b0c03dba830dbe32b.png

Hey so your problem is that your fighting radius is too large. Make it smaller to contain it in the room with the flesh crawlers. Right now, it sees you as in the fighting area but there are no available npcs because of the doors. 

Edited by Sean

36 minutes ago, Sean said:

Hey so your problem is that your fighting radius is too large. Make it smaller to contain it in the room with the flesh crawlers. Right now, it sees you as in the fighting area but there are no available npcs because of the doors. 

Understood. Thank you.

If there will be something else I'll report.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated!

Pro Fighter v11

- Modified the order in which we withdraw items from the bank.

- Updated prayer drinking logic. Now drinks to maximize prayer dose restore value rather than a random value.

- Added option to keep prayer on between combat

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to kill chickens at Lumbridge, and it works about 4-5 mins until my character randomly decided to run off to Draynor Village.

I am constantly getting this error maybe 5 times in 10 seconds. I've changed settings from default, to even changing to custom tiles, and changing the range, and only one type of chicken. Still same Error message.

2.PNG