Pro Blast Furnace by Koala

Koala

Hello!

Please post bugs for this script by following the format.

Bug Description:
How to recreate the bug:
Screenshots/Videos/GIF:

Thanks. If a bug has been acknowledged by the scripter, please try not to repost it, it will get fixed ASAP.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Has this script been tested? It didnt work for me when I tried to smelt goldbars, nor when I tried smelting steel bars. Didnt try anymore after these two failed. At first I typed the coffer money to be 50k and I pressed start. It did the following: Put in maybe 5 coins in the coffer and after that started typing zeros in all chat, via 0 enter 0 enter 0 enter 0 enter (strange).

Then when I put in the money manually and pressed start, it started to throw a bunch of lines in the scriptlog (over and over). Fookin panicked after that and logged out fearing to get insta banned or something. I dont have the scriptlog but you can test it maybe?

In the end maybe I did something wrong, not sure, cause I didnt use the profile setup when inputing options on the interface (I hope im making sense).

• 3 years later...

hey guys my bot keeps crashing everytime i deposit my gold bars. A web page then appears acknowledging the crash.

can anyons help me with this please. ive tried using different bars, same thing.