What features are most important to you in a bot client?

Mint

What features are you most looking for in a bot client? Is it the scripts? Specific features or functionality? Let us know so we can help build the best client out. Please also as a reminder, do not mention other bot client names if you are going to use examples for features or functionality 🙂

The most important feature i am looking for is the possibility of automation and management .

When running big farms (100+) it is horrible to do everything by hand, even starting scripts will take you some good time to do.
Management is also a big factor, i dont want to have to mace a whole doc to know what proxy goes with what acc etc etc.

Also the client must have some AIO scripts, what i mean by that are scripts that you just put some cash on, press play and it does what it needs to do straight off tut island.
Interaction with the client is also important, like mirrored mode.

• 3 weeks later...

A feature that i would love to see is auto muling (i know this is probably something that a scripter would make not a dev) and if you guys have reflection supporting proxies while using it.

apart from that you guys look like you have everything and more 🙂 

30 minutes ago, Jamie243 said:

A feature that i would love to see is auto muling (i know this is probably something that a scripter would make not a dev) and if you guys have reflection supporting proxies while using it.

apart from that you guys look like you have everything and more 🙂 

On the list 😉

Like sellout said, the ability to automate and manage clients is a huge plus and its one of the main reasons as to why ive stuck with my current client fo r for so long. Aside from that the most important thing in my eyes is the api really which isnt so much a feature. A lot of older clients have absolute trash apis, the only one or two have an api that could be considered modern so im hoping that this client provides good competition in that regard

Edited by WishToBeGone

I have to agree with all of the above.

while not name any competitor's. if I have to think of what my dream client will look like.it will just have all of there best parts combined

And afcorse every client needs some good script writers to provide the one thing it is made to run

• 2 weeks later...

I love the idea of automation.. the ability to queue up 3 or 4 scripts pre set and save tge settings, in a easy to understand but indepth GUI would be great. Again half is script half is client but that sort of ability would create an amazing amount of cuwtomability for your clients out of the box which can create stuff like 10hp account farms or vorkath account farms which yes are possible but can be a pain to set up and micro manage (timingw of qhen scripts will be done to go and start a new after every task etc)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/30/2020 at 6:28 AM, Claire Lovely said:

Automation features to make scaling simple, and AI implementation to produce human-like mouse movement and actions.

On the homepage it says the bot has humanlike mouse movement. IMO the mouse movement on this bot is far more humanlike then I have seen in any other client aswell. The developers have done a really good job with it.