hi cant join discord, says unable to at this time.  i have a problem opening more than two bots freezes every time. also just got perma banned on a account with very little woodcutting botting done and its a premium script. how common is this? if this common defintly not worth it. thanks 

1 hour ago, cody said:

hi cant join discord, says unable to at this time.  i have a problem opening more than two bots freezes every time. also just got perma banned on a account with very little woodcutting botting done and its a premium script. how common is this? if this common defintly not worth it. thanks 

PM me for the link for the discord and I can see what I can do to help you with that.

Re: the bot freezing, make sure your allocating enough ram to the client if you're opening two bots in one client. If this is not the case PM me and we can organise something over Discord. 

With the bans, this is quite common - mining and woodcutting a VERY high risk regardless of client especially if you're on a F2P account!

Hope this helps and please feel free to contact me 🙂

5 hours ago, cody said:

also figured it was my own fault for bans, my bad

32 minutes ago, tusetofuse said:

well thanks for the waste of money and time i guess, got banned quicker than any other user it seems, not a fan of buying something then having it blow up in my face right after.

laughs in lvl 89 mining

• 1 month later...
  • Global Moderators
2 minutes ago, GE-MainX said:

pro miner can't leave the ess mining area this is f2p if that matters.

What's it doing? Could you post a screenshot?

• Global Moderators
43 minutes ago, Brendan Verbitsky said:

I was wondering if it supports 3 tick granite mining by chance? Looks like a great script, though, tbh.

Hey - it doesn't currently support granite. It's on my feature list, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 6:20 PM, Brendan Verbitsky said:

I was wondering if it supports 3 tick granite mining by chance? Looks like a great script, though, tbh.

Was literally just wondering that myself. 

pro miner is still having a problem with leaving the rune ess mining area. it will mine a full inv then just stand there, when i click the portal it just stand there and then i have to restart it.

• Global Moderators
17 minutes ago, GE-MainX said:

pro miner is still having a problem with leaving the rune ess mining area. it will mine a full inv then just stand there, when i click the portal it just stand there and then i have to restart it.

Okay I'll look

• Thanks 1
  • Global Moderators
30 minutes ago, GE-MainX said:

Should be fixed 🙂

• Thanks 1