Pro Miner

Koala

hi cant join discord, says unable to at this time.  i have a problem opening more than two bots freezes every time. also just got perma banned on a account with very little woodcutting botting done and its a premium script. how common is this? if this common defintly not worth it. thanks 

1 hour ago, cody said:

hi cant join discord, says unable to at this time.  i have a problem opening more than two bots freezes every time. also just got perma banned on a account with very little woodcutting botting done and its a premium script. how common is this? if this common defintly not worth it. thanks 

PM me for the link for the discord and I can see what I can do to help you with that.

Re: the bot freezing, make sure your allocating enough ram to the client if you're opening two bots in one client. If this is not the case PM me and we can organise something over Discord. 

With the bans, this is quite common - mining and woodcutting a VERY high risk regardless of client especially if you're on a F2P account!

Hope this helps and please feel free to contact me 🙂

5 hours ago, cody said:

also figured it was my own fault for bans, my bad

32 minutes ago, tusetofuse said:

well thanks for the waste of money and time i guess, got banned quicker than any other user it seems, not a fan of buying something then having it blow up in my face right after.

laughs in lvl 89 mining

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, Brendan Verbitsky said:

I was wondering if it supports 3 tick granite mining by chance? Looks like a great script, though, tbh.

Hey - it doesn't currently support granite. It's on my feature list, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to it.

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, GE-MainX said:

pro miner is still having a problem with leaving the rune ess mining area. it will mine a full inv then just stand there, when i click the portal it just stand there and then i have to restart it.

Okay I'll look

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, GE-MainX said:

pro miner is still having a problem with leaving the rune ess mining area. it will mine a full inv then just stand there, when i click the portal it just stand there and then i have to restart it.

Should be fixed 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Does it hop worlds? would it be possible to get trial? just for hour or two?

edit: also it would be nice if free miner would have option to drop gems, besides great work! 75 mining so far

Edited by anonimas
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok, I bought this script and... it sucks... at least mining in mining guild p2p. when mining adamant ores it goes to bank in faladaor bank and cant find its way back, when mining iron it mines one inv and cant exit bank, tired diffrent settings on both ores, cant get it work. first day using it only tho, will edit if something will change.

9 minutes ago, anonimas said:

Ok, I bought this script and... it sucks... at least mining in mining guild p2p. when mining adamant ores it goes to bank in faladaor bank and cant find its way back, when mining iron it mines one inv and cant exit bank, tired diffrent settings on both ores, cant get it work. first day using it only tho, will edit if something will change.

What's your mining level? Webwalker might be confused. 

Can you post a screenshot of the iron ore issue? Never seen that.

18 hours ago, Koala said:

What's your mining level? Webwalker might be confused. 

Can you post a screenshot of the iron ore issue? Never seen that.

2nd day using it, today trying coal in mining guild p2p, running it for 1h now, works like charm, 10/10 on coal, idk whats the deal with iron and adamant. 89 mining.

adding ss with regular settings rock: iron location: mining guild p2p bank opt: bank ore stop opt: dont stop

39dd3c446b.png

1st walks near middle

59798da6ec.png

2nd starts mining furthest rocks possible. Today it banks but... after banking goes back to mine middle... f04c858815.png

43 minutes ago, td1244 said:

hey i have pro motherlode mine from you Koala and it always starts clicking lower area when you're on the upper area.. i cant find the forum so posted here

Hey I saw something about this but wasn't able to replicate it. Could you grab a screenshot of where the player is standing for me?

• 2 weeks later...