Welcome Back to EpicBot

Euan

On 9/17/2020 at 2:13 AM, Dionysus said:

By not allowing new scripters, the site is actively giving script monopoly to two scripters. This means that new scripts (Similar to what they've made) won't be allowed/used as much as their scripts.

Patience is key, once we are out of priv. beta api opens up.

• Global Moderators
On 9/17/2020 at 8:13 AM, Dionysus said:

By not allowing new scripters, the site is actively giving script monopoly to two scripters. This means that new scripts (Similar to what they've made) won't be allowed/used as much as their scripts.

At the end of the day, we want to give our customers the best possible scripts. We are happy with the quality of scripts produced by @Proto, @Wildkilla and @Koala so that is the primary reason why they have had alpha access to the API and client. Once we are happy that the client is to the quality we expect from our product it'll be released in beta, alongside the API for other users to start creating scripts. This in no way limits your ability to go and produce scripts to compete against theirs.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Euan said:

At the end of the day, we want to give our customers the best possible scripts. We are happy with the quality of scripts produced by @Proto, @Wildkilla and @Koala so that is the primary reason why they have had alpha access to the API and client. Once we are happy that the client is to the quality we expect from our product it'll be released in beta, alongside the API for other users to start creating scripts. This in no way limits your ability to go and produce scripts to compete against theirs.

On 9/17/2020 at 2:13 AM, Dionysus said:

EpicBot will have strict quality standards for Scripters to meet before they're allowed to sell scripts on the SDN. All current scripters meet these criteria. You can't release a client before it is ready, and you can't let everyone who "wants to be a scripter" in before public release because they think they're entitled to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

no more free to play? or why is the client not accepting my old account ? I made a new one and didn't subscribe but it says invalid email or pass..?? I've updated and downloaded new loader.. I haven't added any info to the client. Must we add Jagex and RS account? I just don't know why the loader keep failing on a live account?

Anyone else>>? and fix? ty