OrbCharger script thread

OrbCharger

For now only does air orbs.

This script uses Glory, Stamina and wines. Everything gets restocked from the GE so you can just give an account enough money to buy 3k cosmics + other supplies ~700k and just hit start.

- Always have roofs disabled when using any of my scripts

Drop the bugs here or talk to me on discord: Krulvis#5269. DO NOT POST THEM IN THE #BETA-BUGS CHANNEL!

Proggy: I don't run for too long myself since I'm constantly improving and making the script more efficient.

image.png.f59a2e9df8a921458e59fbe299413a6e.png

image.png.1a6d0cff1b6946b0f85264a024c397da.png

Edited by Krulvis
  • Like 1
  • Suko pinned this topic

Ok so for now, it can't seem to find items that are not in the viewpoint of the bank (scrolled ones) and I think it would better to use ring of dueling to go enclave stock up on health and run energy instead if pots 🙂 Just my 2 cents

4 hours ago, Logi said:

Ok so for now, it can't seem to find items that are not in the viewpoint of the bank (scrolled ones) and I think it would better to use ring of dueling to go enclave stock up on health and run energy instead if pots 🙂 Just my 2 cents

Bank withdrawing itself is done by the client, i'll check this out and talk with the devs

Edited by Krulvis
On 10/26/2020 at 9:59 PM, Krulvis said:

Bank withdrawing itself is done by the client, i'll check this out and talk with the devs

There's also another multiple of bugs and efficiency suggestions but I'll get them you you tomorrow 🙂

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.